Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 154 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)

Article about: Next mirror for REAL gentlemans.....with condom

Default re: Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)

Quote by Gernika81 View Post
    Hi. In my case I asked you twice if you sold relics via pm, and I didn't even commented your thread nor tell that you were a graverobber. Result: no response from you. So not my case. Cheers.
    It's not about you Ricardo!!

Quote by fritztk View Post
    hi.
    karel..
    no problem..
    i know you are man of honour..
    cheers
    fraser..
    ps..is watch still available..??
    Hi Fraser!!
    Thanx again for your position!!
    About watch: they on my collection.

cherrs
    Andrey

Quote by Jan View Post
    Who are the people digging in Northern Karelia, formerly Finnish Pohjois Karjala?

Rgds Jan

Today in Noth Karelia digs all Russia.
    For the sake of SS things people are ready to pass 1000 and 2000 km
    Also peoples from other countries pay good money for trip in Karelia and guiding on ss-nord battlefields.

Ok, some more new photos!!!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)   Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)  

Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)   Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)  

New photos...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)   Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)  

Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)   Battlefields in North Karelia( SS-Nord Division)  

Quote by Gernika81 View Post
    Hi. In my case I asked you twice if you sold relics via pm, and I didn't even commented your thread nor tell that you were a graverobber. Result: no response from you. So not my case. Cheers.
    Quote by Karell Gott View Post
    It's not about you Ricardo!!
    Why are potential "business" scenarios & private message topics being shown publicly in a discussion thread?
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

hi spad..
    welcome to the forum..
    i would like to point out a few things please..

1st.. I have never bought anything from Karell Gott so I am not just sticking up for a digger..
    i know of him by reputation only, in as much as I am led to believe he works with members of the Norwegian University search team to locate fallen soldiers from your country. I think this can be easily confirmed by Norwegian team member? Who is also a forum member..

2nd.I was told funding to recover fallen soldiers has dried up, so would you rather the soldiers were left unburied, or is it not better that someone recovers them??..whilst in no way I condone grave robbing, things that are offered for sale are in most instances items of a military nature, and I hardly expect the German Government want them.Also you mentioned battledamaged SS tag.. if you are referring to the one I posted, please look again at the tag..
    it is an unissued example..ie..only stamped WAFFEN SS..no unit or personal details, this was found along with with a pile of blank discs. I can post picture if you wish..
    all were 100% unmarked..obviously they were in combat area to receive battledamage, but not whilst in wear..

kind regards, Fraser

?

There a lot of items shared, but that is not says that all of them found with the bodies. Usually German soldiers was properly burried in the war time. But sometimes peoples find remains of MIA soldiers- in that case there German Volksbund representative who works in that area.
    I personally found a couple of dozens buckles and awards, just lying in the surface ground
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

This thread was started by karrell to very kindly show us his finds, recently comments are being left by peaple who do not even know this fellow, and are basically condeming him with no evidence! lets stop hijacking his thread shall we?

Karrell, thanks for posting your finds and hope you continue to share your discoverys with us....

Quote by gibba1008 View Post
    This thread was started by karrell to very kindly show us his finds
    I agree wholeheartedly - I believe that the initial intention was to show the STUFF and discuss it's attributes - and that's it...

Any further off topic discussion should be presented in a new thread. Also, any gripes and complaints should be addressed to the section moderator or if need be, the administrative staff.
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Page 9 of 154 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 109 ... LastLast