Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Belgian insignia

Article about: Dear friends hello. Here is an assortment of the various badges of the Belgian army of 1940, that I took(brought) out in the course of the years on the coast Dunkerquoi. Medal in the royal c

Default Belgian insignia

Dear friends hello.
    Here is an assortment of the various badges of the Belgian army of 1940, that I took(brought) out in the course of the years on the coast Dunkerquoi.

Medal in the royal coat of arms (dated on 1895)

Carry(Wear) keys in the emblem of king Albert, medical profession, transmission, crown of the artillery, the badge of hunter(fighter), badge of cyclist's regiment.

salutations
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Belgian insignia   Belgian insignia  

Belgian insignia  
    Last edited by Adrian Stevenson; 10-16-2008 at 09:26 AM.

Default Re: Belgian insignia

Prospecteur

Plz use a decent title in the future "I" won't do and I also must urge you to use the forum's image uploader instead of extern hosting services...

Nice finds BTW.

Greetz

Nick VR

Interesting finds. Are Belgian items more rare to find than English or French ones?

I have copied the pics to our server for you

If you are unsure about using our picture hosting service, please see "FAQ" at the top right of the page.

Cheers, Ade.

Hello
    to answer the question of andrian stevenson, on the sector of the Dunkerque badge of the rarest search(excavation) are the French badges, after badges bélge, and finally English badge.

Greetings

Thank you One day I will vsit Dunkirk to see where my Uncle fought in the BEF.

Cheers, Ade.

Reponce has adrian stevenson
    contact I the day, or you will visit the Dunkerque shall very be it sympatique to be able to meet it (I live in 15 minutes of the Dunkerque)
    Greetings