Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

British Army dump - Amazing finds !

Article about: Thought you'd be speaking in another language by now, get back to your digging, and don't forget about our conversatation, and hurry up, bloody luvvies, all the same

Default British Army dump - Amazing finds !

Hi all

Following on from the thread regarding the recent dig at the WW2 British Army Dump in England, I am proud to present the video of the dig and the finds made on the day.

‪WW2 Relic dig - British Army Dump - July 2011 - AMAZING FINDS !‬‏ - YouTube

Hope you like it

Steve T

?

Default Re: British Army dump - Amazing finds !

Thats a great reminder of the day there Steve, so many finds on the day and they cleaned up so well, didnt get to see so much of the best find but still very good, thanks for showing
    cheers dave

Thanks Dave. To be honest, with the short term memory of someone your age I'm surprised you even remember going out in the car that day.

STeve T

?

Sorry, going out what day, I HAVE A CAR? thats what these keys are for!!, in fact,, who the hell are you, is this some sort of dating agency

Hi Mate,
    Very nice work yet again, a great record of a good days search. I like the 20mm mag film. The ammo box didn't look as bad as I imagined but it did sterling service protecting the mags. For interest... I saw a box and two 20mm mags for sale at the W & P show and the asking price was £360 , but condition was better.

LUCKYSTRIKE

Thats a great day out!

great finds

Thanks for the comments guys It was a great day and an amazing site. We're going back early in September. Anyone who wants to join us, please PM me. So long as you have more than 100 posts here and a good reputation, you can be a member of RRPG and get in on the digs we do.

Quote by davejb View Post
    Sorry, going out what day, I HAVE A CAR? thats what these keys are for!!, in fact,, who the hell are you, is this some sort of dating agency
    I was the tall woman with the stubble and Laura Ashley dress that you chatted up down the pub. Your mrs wasn't too pleased when you took me home, and even more displeased when you claimed you didn't know who she or I was.

Steve T

mjbattle
    ?

Where about's are these sites??

You don't honestly believe that such information can be given out do you? The site would be decimated by illegal digging and the landowner would be far from pleased. There is no way that the location could be given.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast