Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

A day to be remembered or forgotten?

Article about: Last Monday completed 74 years the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, one of the most painful days of American History. I share with you here a link that brings a collection of dramatic photos

?

Default Funny

My Scotty dog disturbes the 'force' more than any American EVER HAS, or will. She's more of a 'man' too.

SF.

Quote by nomis View Post
    My Scotty dog disturbes the 'force' more than any American EVER HAS, or will. She's more of a 'man' too.

SF.
    I see that you don't plan on being a member here very long with your insults and biased comments towards other Nationalities-- on an International Forum....No Place for such Ignorance here...
    Glenn

Quote by nomis View Post

SF.
    Reported.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Don't have a' hateful' bone in my body..........................but am sick of the US attitude to the rest of the planet.

YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES HERE.............AND, YOU DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE REST OF US. You give the illusion of concern, but until someone threatens YOU directly, or something your country is interested in [ usually coz of money ] you are not interested.

HISTORY TELLS THE TALE.

SF.

Quote by nomis View Post
    Don't have a' hateful' bone in my body..........................but am sick of the US attitude to the rest of the planet.

YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES HERE.............AND, YOU DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE REST OF US. You give the illusion of concern, but until someone threatens YOU directly, or something your country is interested in [ usually coz of money ] you are not interested.

HISTORY TELLS THE TALE.

SF.
    You're history here mate never mind anything else. I hope you're not an Englishman because you're a f****** disgrace to us all. I shall not rest until you are banned for dissing my colonial associates, and in such an amateur and childish manner that demeans us as a nation.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Quote by nomis View Post

HISTORY TELLS THE TALE.

SF.
    Enough !! There is no need to bring these opinions here it is not what this forum or thread is about , there are plenty of places where you can go and scream into the ether with your argumentative opinions !
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Just for clarification, my American Grandfather didn't parachute into France, get shot through the hand and into the stomach on d-day to protect and liberate Americans...
    Glenn

Quote by big ned View Post
    I hope you're not an Englishman because you're a f****** disgrace to us all.
    Unfortunately he is Ned.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

so much for free speech.

People like you 'BIG' ned are one of the reasons this planet is in the state it's in. Hunt me down .

You think you know everything and WE should all bow down to you.

Well you know what you can do with that.............................BIG ned.

Free speech means we ALL get to voice an opinion.........................and in mine, the Americans look after their own and don't give a damn about the rest of us.

PROVE ME WRONG. When did they EVER act when it was not a perceived threat to themselves .

Absolutely........................................ .no comment.

SF.

Hush now and await the inevitable, not long now......

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast