Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

devonia relic dynamo

Article about: Hello in tousvoici vestiges most intéréssant, that I discovered in proximitée of the wreck of the devonia, the vapor Britanique echoué on a beach of the sécteur of the Dunkerque, it juin1940

Default devonia Wreck relic dynamo

Hello in tousvoici vestiges most intéréssant, that I discovered in proximitée of the wreck of the devonia, the vapor Britanique echoué on a beach of the sécteur of the Dunkerque, it juin1940.
    Above all a little of histoire:Le Dévonia was a civil boat Britanique, which assured(insured) the connections on the Thames. When in May / June, 1940, extended beyond by the lightning advance of the German army in FRANCE and in BELGIUM, is decided the evacuation of the body

Steam whistle(Fixed to the time(period) has the fireplace(chimney) main thing(head teacher)

Hublo of bronze bridge(deck) of beautiful size(cutting) (found in hundred of métres of the wreck).

Handle of transport and immunity of kitbag of (the lock is marked well with anchors marinade side face, side crushes marking of obvious Britanique.

One of numerous britanique beer bottle Made found in the wreck in had a good laugh bass (little copy was marked)
    cardans off compas

compas after clean

amicalement
    Last edited by prospecteur59; 10-11-2008 at 10:12 AM.

Default Re: devonia relic dynamo

Thanks again for an interesting post about Dunkirk. I really should visit the site.

Cheers, Ade.