Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 24 of 97 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 74 ... LastLast

Digging in KURLAND

Article about: And this is short documentary about how we dug out Grossdeutchland soldiers.

Default Re: Digging in KURLAND

Quote by tampalam View Post
    Ignore such posts and please keep digging and sharing your excellent work with us. If you can make money doing this, I am happy for you. At least these things don't stay in the ground rotting and being lost forever.
    this is exact what is was trying to say in my post

iam not angry but if one of the member of this forum hoo it is not from areea go on stalingrad kurtland og some another place to dig from private colection not for sale ...they will have some problem ..if you go in germany maby france belgium ...no problem whay dont you expline the low in ex rusia about WW2 RELIC the low NOBODY FROM THIS FORUM CAN EXPLINE THE LOW ABOUT WW2 RELIC IN EX RUSIA?????????//???

?

Quote by stalingradshadow View Post
    iam not angry but if one of the member of this forum hoo it is not from areea go on stalingrad kurtland og some another place to dig from private colection not for sale ...they will have some problem ..if you go in germany maby france belgium ...no problem whay dont you expline the low in ex rusia about WW2 RELIC the low NOBODY FROM THIS FORUM CAN EXPLINE THE LOW ABOUT WW2 RELIC IN EX RUSIA?????????//???
    Stalingradshadow We have a seperate area on the forum which concerns the law in many countries with regards to digging / excavations / Battlefield Archaeology if in doubt check and post there.

In this and other long running digging threads , Battlefields in Karelia / Stalingrad etc similar questions have been posed/ asked and answered long ago there is no need for the posters to continually have to go over old ground, so as already been stated lets move on with the thread !! Keep digging and informing us of your progress Andris !!

regards

Paul
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Sorry, that I don't answered Your questions in PM yesterday, that evening I came from Kurland and I was very tired after digging,

I'am official digger, I don't take any items from fallen soldiers, all German soldiers items are given together with soldier to Volksbund, Volksbund rebury them on Saldus German War Cemetery, Russians with their items are reburied on local Russian war cemetery, but it is not work, it is hobby, I don't have any earnings for dug out soldiers, in one day it is about 300-600 kilometers, I sell some items, which were found without fallen soldiers, to cover part of money which is spent on fuel and to make my collection bigger, I sell only items which I have same in my collection or just don't need them, IT IS NOT BUSINESS.

If You don't trust me I can show my collection and photos of digging soldiers.

Black diggers in Latvia will have problems with law.

Regards,
    Andris

thats great man but many make busines from that ...black busines ...in there are many ...good hunting ...in the future ...and dont be uppset about me ...iam kurious...

thats great man but many make busines from that ...black busines ...are there in many ...good hunting ...in the future ...and dont be uppset about me ...iam kurious
    I'am not upset, I understand You, it is good that You are interested about soldiers.

my grandfather fight on stalingrad he escape ,,,but many of romanian still it is the ground ...and i sow on the picture of this forum coin from my country old of couse not all the people think like you ...

Can You put this photo here, because I don't rememer any Romanian coins.

?

Quote by Inf Div 121 View Post
    Sorry, that I don't answered Your questions in PM yesterday, that evening I came from Kurland and I was very tired after digging,

I'am official digger, I don't take any items from fallen soldiers, all German soldiers items are given together with soldier to Volksbund, Volksbund rebury them on Saldus German War Cemetery, Russians with their items are reburied on local Russian war cemetery, but it is not work, it is hobby, I don't have any earnings for dug out soldiers, in one day it is about 300-600 kilometers, I sell some items, which were found without fallen soldiers, to cover part of money which is spent on fuel and to make my collection bigger, I sell only items which I have same in my collection or just don't need them, IT IS NOT BUSINESS.

If You don't trust me I can show my collection and photos of digging soldiers.

Black diggers in Latvia will have problems with law.

Regards,
    Andris
    Well explained again Andris
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/battl...mrak-15519-18/ hmmmm in this post not in yours you will find a lot of picture by the way this is me

Page 24 of 97 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 74 ... LastLast