Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 56 of 97 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 66 ... LastLast

Digging in KURLAND

Article about: And this is short documentary about how we dug out Grossdeutchland soldiers.

?

Default Re: Digging in KURLAND

The facts and laws about digging in Denmark i have pointed out long time ago. No there is no war in Denmark. I know that. But what does that have to with black digging? The whole point here is, that if your psychological problems did not make you write all the strange things you do, and you just kept a good tone like everybody else, then you would still be a member of this forum. But you don't understand this.

Further you have been harassing other people in Denmark in different ways. This is also something that shows you are not suited to blend with normal people.

I don't care at all what you write about me "dorian". I really don't care.

?

Don't even pretend you have asked authorities ( Kommune/Politi ) for permission to dig. Besides this fact, it's not the police or the kommune that gives permissions to dig. Especially not on museum land. It would not matter if the museum director told you that you could dig there. It would still be illegal, because only the Ministry of Culture related archaeologists are allowed to do so.

Oh wow, I can't believe you are actually doing this, this is not going to help you one bit. I just got a friend request on facebook and on skype from him. If you had actually been nice to people on this forum, maybe that would have prevented you from being banned in the first place.
    Having several users on the forums is forbidden, and harassing and attacking members is not really helping either, it is just a waste of time and effort on your side.

I really doubt you are ever going to be let back into this forum after all you have done, but there are several other forums out there you can go to(If they will accept you that is). I don't think your "legal digging" was the main cause of your ban, but it is your attitude against other forum members. And if you don't learn how to deal with that, you're not gonna get very far.

Please, just go away before you make things even worse for yourself(I don't see how that is actually possible, but oh well).
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

?

Nighthawks/ blackdiggers are destroying our unknown history and then also destroying for our future children. I have been working for musems and i have seen the terrible damages these soulless critters have done. Dead and empty fields as long as your eyes can see. Only piles of trash and holes everywere.

No problem

Today we went to same place from where Letlands showed photos last time, I will show mine later, bet here are from today.

We continued to dig trenches, in deepest place was 2 meters. Spoon-fork and bayonet found without soldiers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Digging in KURLAND   Digging in KURLAND  

Digging in KURLAND   Digging in KURLAND  

Bayonet
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Digging in KURLAND   Digging in KURLAND  

Digging in KURLAND  

All the pics are EXCELLENT!

Guards badge which was in soldiers chest, he had almost all bones broken by splinters, it can be seen from how badge is damaged.

Digging in KURLAND  

Another soldier.

Page 56 of 97 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 66 ... LastLast