Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 79 of 97 FirstFirst ... 29 69 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 89 ... LastLast

Digging in KURLAND

Article about: And this is short documentary about how we dug out Grossdeutchland soldiers.

?

I see the 'Kurland-Kessel' page just fine - maybe a glitch....?

Quote by Inf Div 121 View Post
    We tried to report, but nothing is done by facebook. May be they are not hearing people from outside US. This is link to gallery on his page, here is huge amount of photos stolen from us and other diggers. Please do not like anything on his page, he receives likes and popularity for finds and work of other people.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1942789&type=1
    Since i don't have a facebook account i cannot see what happened. Did he steal the pictures from the forum or from your facebook account?
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

Are you sure it's not available? I don't use FB myself but i can see the page if i follow the link?? If so it's good news indeed!!

Cheers

?

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    Since i don't have a facebook account i cannot see what happened. Did he steal the pictures from the forum or from your facebook account?
    Here from forum. I don't use FB at all.

Regards, Lars

Quote by Datrus View Post
    Are you sure it's not available? I don't use FB myself but i can see the page if i follow the link?? If so it's good news indeed!!

Cheers
    Indeed now it's working
    Before i could only see the Legenda badge on top.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

ian
    ?

the page is working again BUT the album isnt ,,,which is good ,,why not post on this page that it is a scam ,,a lot of people will see it before he can block you ,,and if a lot of us do it ,,all at once ,then people will see its a scam ??

?

Surely something should be done about it. Anybody knows how to contact the proper FB admin's not having a FB account?

Regards, Lars

?

Quote by Inf Div 121 View Post
    We tried to report, but nothing is done by facebook. May be they are not hearing people from outside US. This is link to gallery on his page, here is huge amount of photos stolen from us and other diggers. Please do not like anything on his page, he receives likes and popularity for finds and work of other people.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1942789&type=1

Hi guys.

Just checked again. LEGENDA appears to be working OK on FB which is great for all concerned.
    The "offending" one, (in the above link), is still, thankfully, showing as being unavailable.

Regards etc
    Ian D

AKA: Jimpy
    Last edited by jimpy; 09-03-2013 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Grammar

?

THe weirdo Stalingrad shadow has recently tried to join the forum again but was dispatched into his hole , we as a forum need to vigilant for him !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

Quote by Paul E View Post
    THe weirdo Stalingrad shadow has recently tried to join the forum again but was dispatched into his hole , we as a forum need to vigilant for him !!

Good to see that our Mods and Admin staff are on the ball and quick off the mark with such as Stalingrad! They are the last type of people we need on our forums. (Personal opinion only of course LOL)

Regards etc
    Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

Page 79 of 97 FirstFirst ... 29 69 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 89 ... LastLast