Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 187 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Digging in Norway & Kurland

Article about: Hi everybody! I have been a lurker in these forums for a few years and found it was time to present myself and open a thread where I will post some pics from expeditions and finds. Some of t

?

Default Digging in Norway & Kurland

Hi everybody! I have been a lurker in these forums for a few years and found it was time to present myself and open a thread where I will post some pics from expeditions and finds. Some of the guys on here I have met and they know me but for all you others,I am 36 years Young,lives in Northern Norway and I have always been interested in ww2 history. I like to bring my metaldetector on forest trips where I live,to see if I find something the occupying forces left behind,and every chance I have I go meet my friends in Kurland to help recover fallen soldiers,which I think is a very important job,and really interesting too. Im going out to the forest right now to continue a dig I started on saturday,,will bring you some photos within a few hours when I am back to the Cave

Wellcome to the forum mate!....

Welcome to the Forum.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Hi Inka

About time you showed yourself! Looking forward to having you carry my MD

The guys here will love your finds, especially the ones you're digging at the minute

?

great stuff
    unfortunatly theres f*ck all in ireland to dig for , pity there is not some more organised digs . would love to get involved in one.
    bes of luck with the digging mate.

?

Thanks for the welcome guys! Just came back from the forest,did some finds and had a Close encounter With mr.squirrel who wondered what I was digging for..Food and shower then I`ll upload some photos for you,,of my trip,not the showering!!!
    Steve,all I need is to know a date and I ll try get some tickets,,I already miss Kurzeme deeply

?

Welcome. Look forward to more pics.

?

Howdy friend.

Welcome to the forum! Good photo and a taste of things to come, no doubt.

Martin

?

Hi guys,thanks for the welcome Well,had some Food and cleaned some rust so its time for some pics.. I went to this old abandoned military base in the forest somewhere in the Northern parts of norway and soon had this interesting signal.. I opened it up With only a bayonet and small garden tool (always bring a shovel !!)and there was this Heavy lead Box,all the woodwork fell apart like dirt when touching it..Norwegian rifle ammo anno 1939..

Trying to move the Heavy b****d out of the hole,it wanted to do this..

Page 1 of 187 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast