I purchased all of these from the same seller, however, most of the items were purchased at separate times (sometimes 1-2 months apart). Individually, they seem pretty genuine, but the more I purchased, the more questionable they appear. I purchased some other items from this seller that I am confident are genuine, so that is promising news. But there are a few red flags that I noticed that I will mention below.

The first set is these two rings below. I know nothing about them. The seller told me that the darker ring shaped like a skull may be from WWI-WWII, and the one with the skull carved into the ring is likely WWII. No information regarding the origin. The darker ring is lighter weight, while the one with the skull carved into it is a heavier metal. The yellow deposits are also somewhat interesting. The red flag regarding these two rings is that the seller had another ring several weeks later with an identical ring shape to the one with the skull carved into it. Perhaps it is made from a bullet casing? Or maybe its just a pre-aged fake. I can't tell, but the fact that another identically shaped ring (with a totally different carving) showed up made me question it.
Does any of this appear to be genuine? Or are these just well-aged fakes? Mostly Polish history.
Does any of this appear to be genuine? Or are these just well-aged fakes? Mostly Polish history.

The second set of two rings I purchased at the same time. They are both very small, delicate, and lightweight rings. In fact, the Krosno ring would probably not even fit on a normal woman's pinky finger. One ring has "Tarnopol" and the other has "Krosno" on it, obviously it was hand stamped on both rings because the letters are not lined up at all. Tarnopol is a city in Ukraine, but it was part of Poland prior to the invasion in 1939. Krosno is a town in Poland not too far from Tarnopol, about 300km away. Tarnopol was the official spelling of the town name until 1944, but after the war, the territory was given to Ukraine and it has been spelled Ternopil since 1944. I am not sure if there was some tradition in that part of Europe to make small town rings, maybe as souvenirs or some sort of memorabilia? As I said, these rings are tiny, and the fact that they got the letters stamped onto such tiny rings 1944 or earlier is impressive, and questionable. I know nothing else about these rings. A few weeks later, the seller had another ring that said "Opole", another town in south Poland. I did not buy that one.

The next item is a wooden Polish eagle, about 6" height. It says "Wysoki Zamek Lwow", which is High Castle of Lviv, which was demolished in 1772 and the ruins remain as a place for visitors. Lviv, which is now a city in Ukraine that was previously part of Poland. It seems like some tourist just stole this from the ruins. However, the edges and corners of the wood seem to be in remarkably good condition considering that the Polish eagle would not have been used there since 1944. That is sort of questionable. If anything, this seems like someone stole it in recent decades. Maybe 1980 at the earliest. The red flag about this item I will explain in the next item.

The last item came as part of a set with a match box clip that is supposedly from WWII (I can include an image of that as well). It is made from some type of thin metal, and I am 100% certain it is metal. This was sold as trench art as part of the same set. I bought this maybe 3 months prior to the wood eagle above. Then I realized that this metal eagle and the wood eagle are IDENTICAL in shape and size. That to me suggests its from the same mold, so I am not sure if this is even real at all.

Just looking to get some feedback on these items, because the seller is a little questionable. If they are fakes, then oh well. Just hoping to find out at least one of these has some authentic history behind it!