Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Dumping places discovered

Article about: Hi Guys, newbee here from Norway late last year we discovered 2 dumping places for German equipment and we have barely started searching them. One is in water and the other one is on dry lan

?

Default Re: Dumping places discovered

Quote by Eismeerfront View Post
    Hello Atle,
    Thanks for the excellent reporting. I shall add a little from myself. I offer photo where the Norwegian consul in Murmansk refuses to me in assistance. I wished to send to Norway remains of yours the soldiers. In the second photo my Norwegian friend takes away remains which I have found on strong point Hasselman for molecular examination. It you also use photo with 2 skulls and my Minelab detector.
    Welcome to Russia again
    Cheers
    Maxim
    Sorry for WERY late answer Maxim! Thank you for your kind words Keep up the good work!

I am working on an article about the norwegian gouverment and how they reject to help the fallen soldiers to come home again to their final rest. They are actually breaking the law.... They grantet us money to find the fallen in Russia wich is nice....ok we found them,a few have gotten an ID after dna testing and some by tags and so on and what happens? the family of the fallen id'd soldier have to pay EVERYTHING themselves to get their dear one home again to their final rest....makes me ashamed to the bone...

I can understant the reaction of the Norwegen government. These men were renigades and traitors to their country. They were not forced to join the army of an occuping power, they joined up of their own free will, by any standard they were traitors. My father was killed in WWII and I have little time for some of the sentiments on this thread implying that these soldiers should be welcomed back into the country that they betrayed. John.

Amazing finds, i have done a bit of digging myself in Norway(With permission of course). If you want any help i spend my vacations about 1 hour away from Bergen(If that is where you were digging).
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

?

Quote by Blackpowder44 View Post
    I can understant the reaction of the Norwegen government. These men were renigades and traitors to their country. They were not forced to join the army of an occuping power, they joined up of their own free will, by any standard they were traitors. My father was killed in WWII and I have little time for some of the sentiments on this thread implying that these soldiers should be welcomed back into the country that they betrayed. John.
    Sure, i totally respect your oppinion John. But my point is that the norwegian goverment granted 1.000.000 nok for this project to find the guys,but staded that their not responsible to get them home. Why the H should they pay money to find them in the first place if they just want them to stay?..

Short summary:
    The Norwegian Red Cross wants the Norwegian government to do more to bring the remnants of the Ski Ranger Battalion "Norge" soldiers at Kaprolat and Hasselmann heights home. So far the government has refused, claiming no responsibility for the soldiers, as they were fighting on the German side.

- According to The Geneva convention, it does not matter which side the soldiers fought on, Mads Harlem in the Norwegian Red Cross says.

But as mentioned before,i totally respect your opinion and just for the facts in this case, i don't glorify these men at all. In my eyes they fought for the enemy,but no one deserve's to be left behind no matter for who or where they fought...

Quote by Atle M View Post
    here's a strange little thing. Had my metal detector on as i was moving down to the water when i got a interesting signal. The strange thing about this dogtag is that it just say's "Manger" ...no bloodtype or anything
    There is a city called Manger about an hour north of Bergen, that could be it.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

This is truly the best of the best ... congratulations on your achievements. My expertise is dealing with the paranormal side of artifacts after they have been discovered and I can say, that without any doubt, some of those pictured have extreme energy connected to them. However, without psychic evaluation it is difficult to say if this energy is connected to an interactive human spirit or if it is residual.

When you have the time, please view my website and you will have a better idea as to what I am speaking of.

HOME - PARANORMAL ARCHEOLOGY

thanks for showing all your finds, great stuff, I can't get over how that grenade looks almost new. we don't have a chance to dig for relics in America, not much left anyway, most civil war stuff is just about rotted away, I did find a grape shot ball from a cannon stuck in a creek bank, still have it. but thanks again for your pictures.

?

thanks guys i have a few hundred pics to sort out but more to come

DOHCdude
    ?

I don't post on here as often as I should, but this is truly one of the most amazing threads on this forum. I really look forward to seeing more!

Corneliusfan
    ?

Just amazing!

Tusen takk for posting!

Fan of Cornelius

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast