Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

French mortar BRANDT model on 1927

Article about: Dear friends hello Last one overdraft on the north sector of France, vestige of the operation dynamo(mai/ juin 1940) in 1 meter deep, two bipods of mortar brandt (in the same hole). They are

Default French mortar BRANDT model on 1927

French mortar BRANDT model on 1927French mortar BRANDT model on 1927French mortar BRANDT model on 1927
    Dear friends hello
    Last one overdraft on the north sector of France, vestige of the operation dynamo(mai/ juin 1940) in 1 meter deep, two bipods of mortar brandt (in the same hole).
    They are very good state of preservation, numerous rooms are not seized up, they contain elements in stainless steel and bronze I look for the fragmented view, to allow myself a complete dismantling, without risk of break-in, and possibly coast and photos of the tube and the plate, to try the realization of the missing elements in copies.
    In advance thank you

Cordially.

Chers amis bonjour
    Dernière découvert sur le secteur nord de la France,vestige de l'opération Dynamo( mai /juin 1940) à 1 mètre de profondeur ,deux bipieds de mortier brandt ( dans le même trou ).
    Ils sont en très bonne état de conservation ,de nombreuses pièces ne sont pas grippées,ils comportent des éléments en inox et bronze
    Je recherche la vue éclatée,pour me permettre un démontage complet,sans risque de casse ,et éventuellement les côtes et photos du tube et plaque,pour tenter la réalisation des éléments manquants en copies.
    Par avance merci

Cordialement.

?

Very nice! Great finding two together. Did you find anything else close to them?

very nice find.

Quote by Jimbo View Post
    Very nice! Great finding two together. Did you find anything else close to them?
    Hello to answer your question, I discovered a few years ago in this very big field of culture, a tripod of French machine gun of machine gun English Hotchkiss and two machine guns LEWIS in very bad state, they had very seriously been destroyed destroyed by a load of callorite, the metal had melted.
    Cordialement ,johann

Cordially

Quote by prospecteur59 View Post
    French mortar BRANDT model on 1927French mortar BRANDT model on 1927French mortar BRANDT model on 1927
    Dear friends hello
    Last one overdraft on the north sector of France, vestige of the operation dynamo(mai/ juin 1940) in 1 meter deep, two bipods of mortar brandt (in the same hole).
    They are very good state of preservation, numerous rooms are not seized up, they contain elements in stainless steel and bronze I look for the fragmented view, to allow myself a complete dismantling, without risk of break-in, and possibly coast and photos of the tube and the plate, to try the realization of the missing elements in copies.
    In advance thank you

Cordially.

Chers amis bonjour
    Dernière découvert sur le secteur nord de la France,vestige de l'opération Dynamo( mai /juin 1940) à 1 mètre de profondeur ,deux bipieds de mortier brandt ( dans le même trou ).
    Ils sont en très bonne état de conservation ,de nombreuses pièces ne sont pas grippées,ils comportent des éléments en inox et bronze
    Je recherche la vue éclatée,pour me permettre un démontage complet,sans risque de casse ,et éventuellement les côtes et photos du tube et plaque,pour tenter la réalisation des éléments manquants en copies.
    Par avance merci

Cordialement.
    Expensively friends hello.
    Some photos of the restoration(catering) of bipods, for the biepied.tout first one is functional, and for the second, he(it) appears in better state, but still has the flu(is still seized up).

Cher amis bonjour .
    Quelques photos de la restauration des bipieds,pour le premier biepied.tout est fonctionnel ,et pour le second ,il paraît en meilleur état ,mais est encore bloqué .

Cordialement ,Johann.