Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Gebirgsjäger, Edelweiss pin found during conflict archaeological excavations in Finland today

Article about: Haven´t seen this type of pin before, its ca 3 cm:s tall. It was found today during my conflict archaeological excavations of a German transition camp (1942-1944) in southern Finland. The ex

Jan
    ?

Default Gebirgsjäger, Edelweiss pin found during conflict archaeological excavations in Finland today

Haven´t seen this type of pin before, have You?. It is ca 3 cm:s tall. It was found today during my conflict archaeological excavations of a German transition camp (1942-1944) in southern Finland. The excavations are part of my doctoral dissertation about the camp and it´s role in Hitler´s war in the north.

Best,

Jan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gebirgsjäger, Edelweiss pin found during conflict archaeological excavations in Finland today   Gebirgsjäger, Edelweiss pin found during conflict archaeological excavations in Finland today  

Gebirgsjäger, Edelweiss pin found during conflict archaeological excavations in Finland today  

Mountaineering brooch, 40s but not Military
    Last edited by wizardman; 10-11-2015 at 01:14 AM.

Jan
    ?

Thanks!! Wonderful pin You´ve got there. Thanks for sharing!!

Best,

Jan

Oh thats not mine mate,i wish it was...there a quite a few designs