MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German Luger dug up on city centre building site: Pistol dates from 1943

Article about: by klinger i would love one in any relic condition but it is not possible here in the uk, i got so many dug ups offered in the past but coud not get them as it is here not legal, damm law an

Default German Luger dug up on city centre building site: Pistol dates from 1943

i found this news, nice gun but shame on the gun rules here in the uk

German WW2 Luger dug up on Hull building site

Default Re: German Luger dug up on city centre building site: Pistol dates from 1943

That one is in good condition.

Default Re: German Luger dug up on city centre building site: Pistol dates from 1943

Quote by cricketchris1944 View Post
    That one is in good condition.
    yes it is, and looks like just shot the last bullet a min ago

oh man, I wish I knew the guy & would have told him to mail it to me, then it wouldn't have to be deactivated, that *****. nice pistol.

Quote by klinger View Post
    yes it is, and looks like just shot the last bullet a min ago
    I would love to have a relic luger that looks like that.I have found many many rifles and machine gun but never a pistols I do not know why ,one of my friend is the same way .

i will never understand why the law is like this, this is a dug up and history and i dont think it will fire again in this condition, i never heard about a dug up roman swort cut down or a deac musket or wath ever just for the case that it is a weapon, afer all this time we need a law to save the histori of relic wwii guns like this whitout destroing them like cut in parts or deact them

I don't think its in good condition-certainly not fireable, has evidently been damp and in contact with the ground. Someone I know bought an old (early 1900s here) house and found a Colt .25 ACP auto behind the chimney-the grips had melted but the gun was still OK-people squirrel things away and forget about them.

Hopefully they don't chop it into pieces

very nice one!
    I would love one in that condition as well, to add to the collection.
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

i would love one in any relic condition but it is not possible here in the uk, i got so many dug ups offered in the past but coud not get them as it is here not legal, damm law and stupid as well

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast