Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Germany tomorrow

Article about: by oldlover Hello! I`m living in bavaria. Hope, you will visit Nuremberg. Please have a look there at: the Kongresshalle, Zeppelinfeld and the Steintribune. You will be amazed. And also visi

Default Germany tomorrow

cant believe my luck! work just rang me and asked if i would go to Germany tomorrow until the middle of next week errrrrm, yes of course

as soon as i find out were exactly im going ill post it up here and maybe the areas worth having a mooch around

cheers mike

Default Re: Germany tomorrow

Excellent oportunity, good luck.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

?

That's the kind of work phone call that is a welcome one! Congratulations!

To change the subject, who is in the pic on your avatar? There is a thread in the Third Reich Paperwork and Photos forum dedicated to photos with dogs, I wonder if you might post it there and tell us a bit more about it?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by mikeytp View Post
    cant believe my luck! work just rang me and asked if i would go to Germany tomorrow until the middle of next week errrrrm, yes of course

as soon as i find out were exactly im going ill post it up here and maybe the areas worth having a mooch around

cheers mike
    Pssst... Go to Kiel, you can see the German U 995... if KM is your thing, of course
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

If you are really lucky, they will send somewhere near the Halbe forest. That is one nice and interesting place.

(Stinchen, do you ever sleep at night?) Nice avatar btw.

?

Quote by mikeytp View Post

cheers mike
    Depends which part you are going to ?
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

I love it too, the wife hates it...
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

I am going to Munich, Nuremburg and Regensburg in December. Munich i've been to before but the others, this is the first time.

Hello! I`m living in bavaria. Hope, you will visit Nuremberg. Please have a look there at: the Kongresshalle, Zeppelinfeld and the Steintribune. You will be amazed. And also visit the Burger King at Regensburger Strasse 336. Here`s a short link what you will see there: Burger King GmbH

hi all thanks for all the replies my avatar is a pic that was amongst some others from a photo album i bought a few years ago he was a luftwaffe officer i do know his name but i cant place it rite now,

the place im staying is saabrucken in saarland and i cant stress enough how impressed i am with the culture of the city/town and the hospitality of the german people!! in fact ill be gutted when i have to leave

either way is there anywere in relation to ww2?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast