Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

ground dug skull or tiger I part? what should i buy? please help!

Article about: Personally I would go for the skull. In my case its a purely "I have the space to display it the easiest" answer. (Dont think the wife would appreciate me putting part of a tank ha

Default Re: ground dug skull or tiger I part? what should i buy? please help!

I just want to finish off by saying, I LOVE THIS SITE! and appreciate all the help/advice i get when people post! THANK YOU GUYS!

by the way, im gonna take OB KREIGER's advice and gonna sell off a few items to get both!!! hahahahahhahahaha (mad scientist laugh)

it never ends does it?

Personally, I would purchase the skull, because it can be displayed and its obvious what it is, whereas the hatch looks like a random piece of metal that could be a part of any number of machines or items!

Quote by Martin Bull View Post
    BTW when the heading said 'ground dug skull' I thought...noooooooooooooooo...surely not ? )
    Thats what i expected when i opened this thread!

Quote by rusted180 View Post

i dont mean to go off topic, but one thing i do hate about this hobby is, people find me a odd/weird when they know im into third reich militaria. im 30 years old and friends from high school still ask others who keep in touch with me if im still into "hitler"? i always get irritated when i hear that! NO damnit! im not a nazi sympathizer! geez, i live in america! im glad the nazi's lost the war! if they won, then i bet i wouldnt exist cuz my parents would be dead/enslaved or never met.
    Best get used to it- it never really ends! William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4