Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

ground dug skull or tiger I part? what should i buy? please help!

Article about: Personally I would go for the skull. In my case its a purely "I have the space to display it the easiest" answer. (Dont think the wife would appreciate me putting part of a tank ha

Default ground dug skull or tiger I part? what should i buy? please help!

i hope some of you guys can help me make a decision so i decided to post some pics of both ground dug items. anyways im thinking of purchasing my very first totenkopf skull! my favorite variation is the m1/52!!! i finally found one that fits my budget but before i agree to make the purchase, i just wanted some opinions about this piece. im also thinking of buying a tiger I part from jevgenijss who is supposedly a well known digger from latvia. he's a member here on this forum, however he has no rep power and only posted 6 times (btw my rep power is not much better), but couple of members vouch for him so i assume he's ok.... well the part im thinking of buying from him is the loaders turret hatch. jevgenijss states that he dug it from an area where several tigers belonging to heavy tank battalion 510 were destroyed. i researched the loaders hatch and from looking at authentic examples at the bovington tank museum, it looks authentic. my concern about this piece is, are tank parts replicated just like ss items? i know a lot of german militaria can be authenticated such as totenkopf insignias, but tank parts??? hard to say right? well, i guess i have to take the gamble. by the way, both items are the same price, so making a decision is that much harder!

anyways, i just wanted to take a voting poll on what you guys think i should invest my money in..... the 1/52 skull or the tiger I part? i love both pieces but cant make up my mind! LOL!!!

So who wants to vote!!!???!!

here are the pics of the hatch

here are pics of the ground dug skull

Default Re: ground dug skull or tiger I part? what should i buy? please help!

The Skull wins...Hands down

Phill

?

Yeah , it's the skull for me too......

thanks for the votes guys! boy..... i never thought i would be stressing over what to buy for pleasure!

skull skull skull,but don't get me wrong a piece of a Tiger is also very cool.

Quote by rusted180 View Post
    thanks for the votes guys! boy..... i never thought i would be stressing over what to buy for pleasure!
    Yeah Life can be cruel sometimes LOL

Phill

Tiger. It is so unusual and everyone has a skull.......but how many people have a piece of a Tiger ????

Steve T

Gotta say they are both great, I like the tiger piece though! Let me know if you don't want it!

?

Personally I would go for the skull.

If it was for myself: skull
    For you with your interests: Tiger part

Gr. Theo.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast