Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help on ID, SE Calif. WWII Training Area__transport can for lubicrants?

Article about: This can is from a pre-deployment WWII armored division training area in SE California. It is 2 ft long and 1 ft wide with a hole on top that suggests that it held liquids. Folding handle to

ddrahn
    ?

Default Help on ID, SE Calif. WWII Training Area__transport can for lubicrants?

This can is from a pre-deployment WWII armored division training area in SE California. It is 2 ft long and 1 ft wide with a hole on top that suggests that it held liquids. Folding handle to the left that latches (maybe onto a vehicle). Any idea what it is and/or use for? Thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help on ID, SE Calif. WWII Training Area__transport can for lubicrants?  

Default Re: Help on ID, SE Calif. WWII Training Area__transport can for lubicrants?

Hi and welcome to the forum

I'm afraid I can't help much as it's not something I've seen before. Maybe a fuel or water holder ? When I first saw it |I thought it may have something to do with a field kitchen. Don't know I'm afraid.

Steve T

Default Re: Help on ID, SE Calif. WWII Training Area__transport can for lubicrants?

I think Steves got it right something to do with food