Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

The Insulator Dump

Article about: Hi all Yesterday i was taking a evening stroll and re discovered an old dump that i had found 6 years ago but being a 'bloody kid' and not knowing anything. had not bothered taking a closer

Default The Insulator Dump

Hi all
    Yesterday i was taking a evening stroll and re discovered an old dump that i had found 6 years ago but being a 'bloody kid' and not knowing anything.
    had not bothered taking a closer look.
    Lots of Insulators litter the surface, The glass bottle is very modern 70-80's
    Attachment 377148

I starting picking them up and checking dates to start with it wasn't looking too hopeful with most being 50's-60's, i was almost about to give up when i saw a cap covered in moss after a closer look i could clearly see the crows foot

Sadly broken but still a welcome find
    Attachment 377135
    Attachment 377133
    Attachment 377132
    Attachment 377141
    Attachment 377139

All nicely dated caps
    Attachment 377140
    Attachment 377138
    Attachment 377137
    Attachment 377136

Attachment 377134

I'm looking forward to going back to find a few more different ones, it's not a massive dump but something i can pick at now and again
    and once i get a few more i'll be up for swaps with any of the RRPG

Thanks for looking

John

Default Re: The Insulator Dump

Jammy bloody kid!!
    Nice find John,are you going to dig it?

I did have a scratch around there is loads under the leaves and brambles although it's not a very deep tip

General Post Office, the crows foot stamp being used on their equipment right up to, and partly into the 1970's.

Dig fast then! So you can pick me a nice War dated Crows Foot one Roger... Will sort out out some goodies from the new site.

The cheeky little Mouse

Nice finds John, its an interest sub collection in one go, I love the War dated ones, hopefully there'll be a few more goodies to be had in there.
    Cheers
    LS

Quote by LUCKYSTRIKE View Post
    Nice finds John, its an interest sub collection in one go, I love the War dated ones, hopefully there'll be a few more goodies to be had in there.
    Cheers
    LS
    Thanks mate, Its only 5 mins from my house. I'm really tempted to go back but at the same time i don't want to dry it out too quickly

Dig it ! Bound to be stuff under the surface with that lot on the surface like that