Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Just the echo of the war-Mosin rifle, untouched

Article about: brilliant picture looks very good tom ps try making it black and white might make it even more striking

?

Default Just the echo of the war-Mosin rifle, untouched

Enjoy this nice relic gun, saved as a monument of the forgotten battles. Vyasma, Smolensk county
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Just the echo of the war-Mosin rifle, untouched  
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Default Re: Just the echo of the war-Mosin rifle, untouched

Wow nice nagant that is awsome pic thanks for showing.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Very cool.

?

Awesome pic you got there. Thumbs up.

?

offtop: That is not a Nagant- this is the Mosin rifle. It is a kind of a Western fashion distribution, born in the cold war era. But really there is nothing used from a Nagant. Or any opinions aout this
    Regards,
    Dimas

Quote by Dimas View Post
    offtop: That is not a Nagant- this is the Mosin rifle. It is a kind of a Western fashion distribution, born in the cold war era. But really there is nothing used from a Nagant. Or any opinions aout this
    Was this rifle not designed by two men named Nagant and Mosin, hence the name? I was never aware that there were two different kinds. I can see the hex receiver on this one, which makes it an early one, most likely an M91/30.

?

Looks pretty much like a Mosin-Nagant rifle to me.

?

Mosin and Nagant had som dispute over the patent. Long story. ObKrieger is right. It's an early model of some kind. One can also see a sort of "latch" in the bottom of the fixed magazine. Close to the trigger guard. It is not on all models it is so visible. My guess on a model: Mosin Nagant Model 1891/30

?

Mosin has produced his rifle being a deployee of a Imperial Russian Weaponary Workshop. The system in his magazine design, was called in the 50's that it was a Nagant design. But there was a two differences- Nagant work for business- Mosin for Motherland. Even that- the Nagant;s magazine was the same as a revolver's drum, and there is nothing similar with those models. Just a normative- when the Imperial Russia was bought the license for revolvers, as they done before- S&W and Nagant, the rest of the world has ben called all the soviet weapon as a "copycat"
    The same for Kalashnikov, TT and Makarov, even the last called systems as a TT and Makarov is a real Browning and Walter copy
    Regards,
    Dimas

That's a cracking picture!!! i really pleased you got an in-ground shot before removing it

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast