Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

kazakhstan battles

Article about: hy evryone im off to work in kazakstan in about 1 month and would love to know did the germans get that far east and were there any battles there ,it is a huge country , i would like to know

ian
    ?

Default kazakhstan battles

hy evryone im off to work in kazakstan in about 1 month and would love to know did the germans get that far east and were there any battles there ,it is a huge country , i would like to know becouse id like to take a metel detector and go hunting ,thanks guys ,cheers ian

Default Re: kazakhstan battles

Hi Ian, no it is East of the Volga river. They never got that far.

Cheers, Ade.

ian
    ?

thanks ade , i didnt think that the southern army managed to get very much father than the crimier ,but i wasnt sure, disapointed but oh well, i may get the chance to go to some of the bulkan states next year cheers ian

I forgot to say congrats on the job offer But you still might get some interesting finds on markets etc.

Quote by ian View Post
    hy evryone im off to work in kazakstan in about 1 month and would love to know did the germans get that far east and were there any battles there ,it is a huge country , i would like to know becouse id like to take a metel detector and go hunting ,thanks guys ,cheers ian
    If you are in the Capital and see the new Cultural center they are building, please take a photo for me. My firm designed the structural system and I wouldn't mind a photo or two to pass along to the engineers who did the work.

Take Care and Be Safe!

mr. dirt

ian
    ?

mr Dirt if i get the chance to i will most certanly take the pics you ask ,and email them to you ,cheers ian

Adrian, you think there would be alot of WW2 German items for sale in the markets, what are the rules in Russia on openly selling WW2 German items, like we all know it is Verboten in Germany.

Brian

From what I hear from friends who live out there, nothing can be found German wise. Wartime Soviet items, such as awards used to be found, but now these are drying up, and in most cases are illegal to export now.

Cheers, Ade.