Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

In Memory of the Crew of Tornado ZD809 Crashed 14th October 1999.

Article about: I know this is modern non World War related aviation archaelogy post but i helped research this incident with some aircrash researchers from Newcastle back in early 2000 and corresponded reg

Can you please in some way confirm that you are indeed related to Richard Wright. Its not the first time that I have received posts and/or emails saying that person is related to either Sean or Richard and that they have this and that and will post soon-then nothing. I will ask for such posts to be removed if they cannot be confirmed soon as enough time has elapsed now and this posting is all about respecting the two airmen! Tim.

Trev Shute
    ?

Falschirnjager Hi I am Sean Unc...I was trying to find the picture you mention about him in sunglasses. Many thanks for this memorial Trev

- - ------- - -

Falschirnjager Hi I am Sean Unc...I was trying to find the picture you mention about him in sunglasses. Many thanks for this memorial Trev

Quote by Trev Shute View Post

- - ------- - -

Hi Trev, Thanks for your post as much appreciated. I'm sure the photo of Sean with his pal "Dutch" taken in the Gulf is on the first pages somewhere. I will have a look and check and if its not there I will post it up for you. I have a couple of large copy prints here obtained from the M.O.D via RAF Lossiemouth many years back when I first started researching for photos. Many thanks Tim.

Quote by Falschirmjager View Post
    Hi Trev, Thanks for your post as much appreciated. I'm sure the photo of Sean with his pal "Dutch" taken in the Gulf is on the first pages somewhere. I will have a look and check and if its not there I will post it up for you. I have a couple of large copy prints here obtained from the M.O.D via RAF Lossiemouth many years back when I first started researching for photos. Many thanks Tim.
    Trev its on the first page and is photo number 5, shows Sean and "Dutch" in the Gulf standing behind a Tornado Sean is giving a thumbs up! Do you have any photos you might be able to add? Many thanks Tim.

How would you like me to prove I'm Richard's sister? I find it a little upsetting you should question my authenticity, my brother's death is not something I take lightly. Unfortunately there are a few discrepancies with what is considered accurate in the pages before, but my being Richard's sister is not one of them or should I say half sister.
    His DOB is 25 January 1968, our Dad is Alan Wright, my mom is Linda Wright and Richard's step mother. His Uncle Ken plays flute for the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra. He dated and lived with Jenna in Liverpool and in his last few months had a relationship with Tracey also in the RAF. He has an alpha Romeo spider and our Dad donated his frogeye sprite to him after he restored it. We grew up in Codsall Wood but he left in my younger years to study sports science at Loughborough University as he wanted to be a sports physiotherapist when he left the RAF. He eventually gained his wings and flew out of Lossiemouth. He protected our country in Iraq and then the stupid sod died on home territory. The day he died we call "Pig Shit" as they were the last words he uttered on the black box recording when he realised he'd messed up. Swan was on a final warning for underachieving and was put with my brother to hopefully straighten him out, seems like his underperformance cost my brother dearly, had he not navigated into Leeds commercial airspace in the first place... Well this page wouldn't exist. If you'd like photos as more proof I'll gladly post, as I am writing on an Android device at the moment I am unable to oblige at present.

Sean not Swan, mobile phone predictive/autocorrect strikes again

Alex P on 30/09/14 posted a photo of his Uncle Richard. Alex is my son.

Hi there please accept apologies but its amazing at how many spammers ive had to deal with over the years since setting up this memorial page. Had lots of people private message me and email me saying they are related etc but nothing came of them. Thanks very much for posting on here as its all about remembering and any photographs would be very much appreciated and apologies again as did not intend to sound like a grouch or anything. Warm Regards, Tim.

Apologies accepted, I'm sorry if I came across a little brutal, I surprise myself how vociferous I can be about my brother's death even this many years on, but I want to make this site a place of respectful remembrance and happy memories not a place of hostility.
    How do I post pictures?

Quote by AitchyB View Post
    How do I post pictures?
    Welcome!
    The first 4 or 5 posts in this thread should help.
    New picture posting feature - How to guide !
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast