Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

More unidentified finds

Article about: Hello Gents. I have some more unidentified relics. Would really appreciate some help with ID on these. It's understandable if it's not possible to ID them all. Here we go: Magazine followers

?

Default More unidentified finds

Hello Gents. I have some more unidentified relics. Would really appreciate some help with ID on these. It's understandable if it's not possible to ID them all. Here we go:

More unidentified finds

More unidentified findsMore unidentified findsMore unidentified findsMore unidentified finds

More unidentified findsMore unidentified findsMore unidentified finds

Magazine followers
    More unidentified findsMore unidentified finds

More unidentified finds

The rest of the finds can be seen here. https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/battl...-belyi-100540/
    Last edited by Datrus; 12-08-2011 at 05:59 PM.

Default Re: More unidentified finds

Lower three items are I think, two Magazine followers and a Soviet respirator filter.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thanks Ade. Followers for Mosin?

No, they look like SMG mag followers? Cannot remember which now without going upstairs and stripping some mags down.....
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

No need to Ade. Thanks again.

The object to the right in the first picture is a German smoke grenade, Orange smoke.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

?

Thank you mate. I know about that one. It's more the strange looking thing on the left i do not know what is. Sorry for not taking the time to photoshop the pic and removing the smoke grenade.

?

Ade have been so kind to inform me that the magazine followers is NOT PPSh41, PPS, MP40 or MP44. So what can they be. Did Soviet Union receive western sub machine guns on the Lend-Lease program?

What size are they?

Cheers, Ade.

?

I think they will fit a 7.62 rifle nicely.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast