Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

My new find

Article about: Hi, I was told about this W.W.2 U.S, army training camp about five miles from where i live so im going to try and get permission to dig there, hope you can make it out.

Default My new find

Hi,
    I was told about this W.W.2 U.S, army training camp about five miles from where i live so im going to try and get permission to dig there,
    hope you can make it out.

Default Re: My new find

Sure can , good luck , keep us posted , cheers Raymond

Nice !

Grassed area....doesn't look to badly ploughed in....that place looks like a prime site for a double team approach. I hereby volunteer myself to come and muscle in on your find

GL Panzer !

relichunter

Hi Panzer

To bad that you won't find any German helmets around there. I wish you good luck on the comming search. Be sure to post your finds, because we love those kind of threads around here...

Greetz

Nick VR

?

keep us posted please when you find anything. too bad there will be no German stuff!

Hope you get the OK to check it out.

?

Is that private land, if it is, fantastic! Many of these places are "Historically" protected now days, here in the States anyway.

neil

update;
    Hey Pzr, did you due a search on the web? The name poped up when I scrolled over the photo, I Googled it and got a couple of hits!

Hi All,
    I went to the field a few days ago to do a good recce on it, I is a good find the roads you see in the picture are concrete and raised about foot or so above the ground level. they have a small amount of grass growing on them so easy to see. This camp was a tented camp, i was told by the owner that is has only bee used for grazing and cant be used for anything else because of the roads,( Great i thought ) I went again yesterday but couldnt get in as there were two mental horses in there, the owner says they dont like people, but are only ther for a while so next time i hope.
    Dave.

Two 'mental horses'. Great description!!!