Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

My personal collection of Luftwaffe aircraft relics

Article about: Hello all! this is my first post here on the forums, and I would like to show you guys my personal collection of German WW2 aircraft relics. everything I'm showing here was found on the east

Default My personal collection of Luftwaffe aircraft relics

Hello all! this is my first post here on the forums, and I would like to show you guys my personal collection of German WW2 aircraft relics. everything I'm showing here was found on the eastern front by relic hunters. The majority coming from the pitomnik airfield in Russia. these are just random parts from unknown planes. I'm not showing all of my collection right now, just some interesting random parts from my collection. I do have more groups of parts from very well documented crash sites, but I will save them for another post. I apologize for the poor picture quality, I will hopefully have this fixed for future posts. please let me know what you think! My personal collection of Luftwaffe aircraft relics My personal collection of Luftwaffe aircraft relics My personal collection of Luftwaffe aircraft relics My personal collection of Luftwaffe aircraft relics

MAP
    ?

Pretty neat stuff. Have you identified why type of planes they are from?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks! Unfortunately I do not know. I do know the large part in the second photo is from a JU52, because of the corrugated metal.

?

Awesome!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

CBH
    ?

Welcome to the Forum, nice collection.