Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

New airfield visit

Article about: I had a couple of hours to view a new airfield today.A ww2 bomber base.A few finds, but not many.Plenty of modern blank ammo, to be honest i got fed up with finding it. a nice .50 bullet hea

Default New airfield visit

I had a couple of hours to view a new airfield today.A ww2 bomber base.A few finds, but not many.Plenty of modern blank ammo, to be honest i got fed up with finding it. a nice .50 bullet head found just in front of the control tower. The ali peices were found in the technical area and the other items around the bomb storage areas .Too big a site for one day,plenty of other finds waiting im sure Whats the round thing with a diaphram in it? Oh and it was trowel bendingly cold too!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New airfield visit   New airfield visit  

New airfield visit   New airfield visit  

New airfield visit   New airfield visit  

Last edited by cornishboy; 02-08-2012 at 11:01 PM.

Default Re: New airfield visit

Looks like its going to be a good site. A couple of years ago I spent the best part of a day wandering around it photographing. I didn't use a metal detector so I'll be really interested to see what you find.

Ah Salzburg,small world.Big site!!

Well done for getting out and having a bash, I look forward to your future hunts from this site

John