Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Normandy - Just Helmets...

Article about: Some more...

?

Default Re: Normandy - Just Helmets...

Im moving home to England next week after 11 years in the states..would love to get involved with anything in the area..i'm moving to solihull

Small world, I was born in Solihull. I'm moving back to Stratford (about half an hour away) end of the month, can't stay away from England for too long!

been in the states about 5 years now and not really missing home that much myself my american wifey makes good fish n chips and i get pg tips from the local store

I'd rather be in the US than France! Although I do get to dig things up on a regular basis that's about the only real good side to living here.

lol steve france is lovely only has one problem french people lol dispose of them youve got a lovely place to stay ok ok i know ill get grief over that comment but sorry guys just had a few bad encounters avec mes amis across the channel

Not wrong there mate!

btw steve i mentioned it jimpy that a lanc went down on the bedford rail route out of london just past the m25 near radlett from what the old boys on the rail say they left anything under the embankment there instead of removing and relaying the track bit south from the midlands but a good slice of info i garnered when i worked at st pancras

That sounds interesting, have you got any other information regarding location?

Cheers,

Steve

all i can tel lyou is its near the m25 on the bedford line and that their is a ww2 airfield in that location as to more specific than that sorry mate but thats as much as hed say it does narrow it down to maybe 300 metres of track though if it wa s on an emergency landing there and there has to be more info out there surely

?

look forward to seeing your collection...I'll gladly accompany you on some expeditions if you got anything planned!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast