Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Normandy September 2010

Article about: Folks, I am going to Normandy for a few days in September and was wondering if anyone wanted to join me for a poke around. I know some members of the forum have dug or live in the area, and

Default Normandy September 2010

Folks,
    I am going to Normandy for a few days in September and was wondering if anyone wanted to join me for a poke around. I know some members of the forum have dug or live in the area, and thought it was a good idea for a get together.

Will

Default Normandy September 2010

You are welcome in Normandy, but I think tha law is against this kind of action. And you know, farmers don't like to see people in their fields.

Default Re: Normandy September 2010

I might be up for a day out - out there quite a lot. Know one or two less discovered places out nera St Lo. Will depend on dates.

Billers

Going to be around from 8th-10th.

Hi Will,

I got your PM, sorry but we won't be here in early September, enjoy your trip though.

Cheers,

Steve

I would love to go, but it's just not possible, it would even be ok to me to just visit all the sites, if they wont let you relic hunt.

Need a tour guide?

Sure i will take a tour guide.

Sorry but I can't make it in early September - I have only just got back from 12 days in Normandy. Will probably be back out in November. Let meknow whereyou are planning to go - might have one or two interesting places you might want to try. Biller