Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

This one i grab another day-MG-131-WOULD LIKE TO KNOW OPINION ABOUT VALUE!!!

Article about: Hello Guys. Sorry for poor pics- -this monster mashine I grab 2 days ago. Not my pray-but my friend..i only bought it! ...Background:-unknown for lockals german plane hit the ground...stood

Default This one i grab another day-MG-131-WOULD LIKE TO KNOW OPINION ABOUT VALUE!!!

Hello Guys.
    Sorry for poor pics-
    -this monster mashine I grab 2 days ago.
    Not my pray-but my friend..i only bought it!
    ...Background:-unknown for lockals german plane hit the ground...stood at surface....smashed spareparts layed all around...(later picked up by scrapers).
    This MG-131 has been discovered near at the spot like nearly untouched!!!!Both parts separated!
    As you can see-some spots still has factory black cover...
    Lock is still there inside as bether part of everything by condition.
    Overall looks like could be renovate for what it,s been made!
    As I do not colet such big pieces due of my budget but still as owner of this-I would like to as you guys about posibble price of these....
    ...plan to sell it and looking for honest buyer....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture This one i grab another day-MG-131-WOULD LIKE TO  KNOW OPINION ABOUT VALUE!!!   This one i grab another day-MG-131-WOULD LIKE TO  KNOW OPINION ABOUT VALUE!!!  

This one i grab another day-MG-131-WOULD LIKE TO  KNOW OPINION ABOUT VALUE!!!   This one i grab another day-MG-131-WOULD LIKE TO  KNOW OPINION ABOUT VALUE!!!  

This one i grab another day-MG-131-WOULD LIKE TO  KNOW OPINION ABOUT VALUE!!!   This one i grab another day-MG-131-WOULD LIKE TO  KNOW OPINION ABOUT VALUE!!!  

?

Wow!!Now thats something super kool!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Military-archeology-Legenda-Latvia/224779244335847

http://www.hobbyhistorica.com/

Hi my dear lovely Inka.% waiting for you.
    I have plan for this winter-Russian IL2 fighter plane pull out from lake(already found 9m deep)-cockpit still visible..complete!
    We continue for details-but will let you know...
    Another german plane waiting to be spoted...

?

Wow!!I will be ready to come for that!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Military-archeology-Legenda-Latvia/224779244335847

http://www.hobbyhistorica.com/

Will wait for opinions about honest price for this one..!!!!!!!!!

Does enybody seen these MG for sale ..-and for what price?
    Thankyou!

Congrats on a nice find Ostland!!..I never knew this MG type existed. Im curious what type of german plane it was used on.....which also may be helpful of its worth. I dont knw pricing on these types..but Im sure you will do well. Congrats again!! Nice find!! Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Nice one Maris :-)
    Wish I could join you on a dig mate!

Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Thanks Larry and Danmark...
    ..for digging allways welcome..all details could be discussed...
    We have friends who join as for digging in UK,SWEDEN,NORWAY,CANADA,USA and other countries..
    -so why not you Danmark from Australia!!!!

WOW!! What a find. Is it complete??? They were on a number of german aircraft.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast