Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

One from the sea

Article about: Hello Mark, My grandad, dad and uncle all used to be fishermen. cannon balls where a daily thing during oyster season they found everything from 15,000 year old Bison horns right up to moder

Default Re: One from the sea

Hello Mark, My grandad, dad and uncle all used to be fishermen. cannon balls where a daily thing during oyster season they found everything from 15,000 year old Bison horns right up to modern day wallets. They would take EVERY single item home they found. Grandad build a museum to hold a lifetime of finds. It was on ITV Meridian tonight about 10 years ago and last year Tony Robinson came around to film for a show (never got aired) Sadly grandad passed away March this year. Every year he would go to rallys and shows and display his finds i hope to continue this in the near future

Cheers

John

I now have the measurements 2 foot tall and 13 inchs across the top

John

?

Well john i would presume that with the warhead it would be quite a size, which i would say matches the squid mortar, but noone has piped in to say other wise

I've just found this picture
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 800px-HMCS_Haida_Hamilton_Ontario_june07_10.jpg  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12