Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Operation Mars. 1942 year Russia, fields near Rzhew.

Article about: Just go trough my faworites in the browser and found this awesome blog which I will share with you. Here is original link to the blog of the guy who work to find and rebury the fallen soldie

?

Default Operation Mars. 1942 year Russia, fields near Rzhew.

Just go trough my faworites in the browser and found this awesome blog which I will share with you.
    Here is original link to the blog of the guy who work to find and rebury the fallen soldiers
    Russian field

That is a "Koenigsberg" line on the place where before the war was stay 2 villages. After the war, all the trenches and positions was closed with bulldozer, and now it's a field

The remains of soldiers leaved by black diggers on the edge of the dug up trench

Operation Mars. 1942 year Russia, fields near Rzhew.Operation Mars. 1942 year Russia, fields near Rzhew.

And their work on the field, I gues there is still a lot of bodies, which could not be found with their weak detectors....

Operation Mars. 1942 year Russia, fields near Rzhew.Operation Mars. 1942 year Russia, fields near Rzhew.
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Default Re: Operation Mars. 1942 year Russia, fields near Rzhew.

Thanks for sharing Dimas
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

Thanks for the link Dim , very sad that these black diggers even abandon the bodies of their own countrymen !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

That is a kind of ego farmers, they didn't have any of the respect to others just a care about themselfs. I've heard the story in the early postwar time, when peoples return back to the land, and one man built a house near the Neva river on the famous place- Nevsky Pyatach'shok ( it was a strongpoint in the war time to keep the way to blockaded Leningrad) so this area is full of bodies even from beginning of 1990's there every year peoples work to recover bodies. So farmer has a pigs in his farm, and did not gave them eat at all, pigs make a big holes in the earth and eat what they've found- the human's remains. He did not eat the pork by himself with family but sold at the market. What is the respect we are waiting from the peoples like that?! nothing ! Even the soldiers who still lying there is fought to liberate the Leningrad from blockade.
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Indeed you can expect nothing from this kind of people.

Paul empty your inbox mate. It's full and can't reply to your message. Sorry for using the thread but i can't contact you in another way.