Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Pictures from the German paratrooper positions- Nevskiy pyatachok

Article about: by Adrian Stevenson I think the thread title tells where they were found. Cheers, Ade. Still,where is that? (Nevskiy pyatachok) I guess?

?

Default Pictures from the German paratrooper positions- Nevskiy pyatachok

There some of the pictures made by my friend FJR
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pictures from the German paratrooper positions- Nevskiy pyatachok   Pictures from the German paratrooper positions- Nevskiy pyatachok  

Pictures from the German paratrooper positions- Nevskiy pyatachok   Pictures from the German paratrooper positions- Nevskiy pyatachok  

Pictures from the German paratrooper positions- Nevskiy pyatachok   Pictures from the German paratrooper positions- Nevskiy pyatachok  

Default Re: Pictures from the German paratrooper positions- Nevskiy pyatachok

awesome stuff,where was it found?

I think the thread title tells where they were found.

Cheers, Ade.

I do like the last picture particulary!!
    Nice job.
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Majorcombat
    ?

Wow, amazing!! But the 2nd picture isn't made by FJR. It's a great hole helmet from holland.
    cheers

The MP38 the Luger and the Luftwaffe buckle look to be in realitively decent condition.
    I wish i could get ahold of them.

Awesome pics , cheers Raymond

Absolutely fantastic, this is what WRF is all about.

Cheers,

Grant

Good God that is awesome. Would love to get in on a dig sometime.

?

Unbeliveable!!! Keep posting new pictures!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast