Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 63.jpg  

?

Default Re: Relic hunters in Russia

thanks share

amazing post.thank you for that

?

Very interesting site and the photos are unbelievable, thanks for sharing, I wonder if such impressive finds can be made on the territory of Romania...

Hi there, mate,

I know some sites

?

Well I'm from the region of Hunedoara and the closest place that I know and have been to is in Petrosani region on ww1 battlefields and found a couple of spent cases and shrapnel, I will return there this summer after I finish my exams and have a closer look with better equipment if you know what i mean Other than that I've heard of a good ww2 battlefield and I think that it is a winner but it is some counties up North away from Hunedoara and I hope I will be able to reach it some time before the summer is over, I will post some finds as soon as I can... do you know some good places near Hunedoara where I could have a look? that would be great, thanks and all the best B-)

Hunedoara? Be very careful! With all those Dacian settlements, relic hunting is a felony in that region. Thanks to 23 August, the Germans suffered a blow as big as Stalingrad disaster; so we have lots of relics, and also lots of still active bombs. Be very careful! Cei trei r?ni?i grav au fost transporta?i la spitale din Ia?i, Tg.Mure? ?i Bucure?ti | Realitatea .NET

?

Thanks for the advice and for the information,I will be careful and I know well the situation of the Dacian settlements in this region and the laws that protect them, a shame for what happened to that guy, he did not know what he was dealing with...
    Regards, Manu

?

I recently found some videos on youtube about relic hunting in Russia, there are at least 40 from the same source, about 9 minutes each, they will keep you watching for hours. Here is one of the first ones, the rest you will find at related videos

YouTube - Dolina smerti (1??19)

hope you enjoy

Manu, that's awesome! "Beautiful like the Russian language", , but I can live with that...

Thanks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast