Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Request of identification objects from battlefield Salerno WWII

Article about: Some ideas about these objects? They came from Salerno battlefield (english vs german troops). Thanks. From english trench. Some idea about age and nationality?

?

Default Request of identification objects from battlefield Salerno WWII

Some ideas about these objects? They came from Salerno battlefield (english vs german troops). Thanks.

From english trench. Some idea about age and nationality?

Default Re: Request of identification objects from battlefield Salerno WWII

the first object looks like an air operated oiler or greese gun we had something similar in the garage where i used to work, they were too tight to buy new equipment

the catch with "press" on it is part of a anti slip buckle used on webbing straps. ive got some webbing straps with the same buckle on them not sure what they were used for

That trigger type assembly looks interesting to me looks like flamethrower part although no certain interesting though.

The first item certainly looks gas air fuel type piping arrangement.Someone would know 100%

Infact lee is correct about the fitting when i worked in the sheet metal industry our air operated tools had the same fitting to the rear.