Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

RRPG dig - British army dump video

Article about: Hi all Please find below a link to the video just posted of the recent RRPG dig at the British army dump. Want to see what it is like there ? Want to see the finds coming out of the ground,.

Default RRPG dig - British army dump video

Hi all

Please find below a link to the video just posted of the recent RRPG dig at the British army dump.

Want to see what it is like there ? Want to see the finds coming out of the ground,. and in some cases just lying on the ground ? Then look no further !

As a further temptation, you get to see whitehunter AND Davejb in the video !!!! And I know what you're thinking but no, Davejb's dashing good looks didn't break the lens.

World War 2 British army dump - ww2 relic hunt September 2011 - YouTube

Hope you like it.

Steve T

Default Re: RRPG dig - British army dump video

Hi Steve,
    Amazing work, you just get better each time at these mini documentaries. Its a good mix of live action and clear still's of cleaned and identified finds.
    A great record for the future to remind us all just how good this site really is. Cheers for the time and effort putting it together and then up loading.
    LS

?

Couldnt resist it could you, i dont know why i take all this abuse, i might as well stay at home , ill still get the abuse but not so grubby, but i must admit you do make exceedingly good docudramas and its a nice reminder of a good day with good company, well some good company, plus we got to see Ade out of uniform and covered in dirt and DM and Whitehunter doing a great escape with a joining tunnel dig that eventually collapsed and i must admit i did a pretty good job of rust removal, FOR STEVE T......., I think ill charge next time

?

GREAT STUFF ! Keep it up ! Love seeing all your finds !

Thanks guys.

Steve T

Ps I love you really Dave Now.......when was the last time your wife said that ! HA ! Abuse + love = win

PPS Next time I suggest we don't dig John out. That'll teach him for finding the Boyes magazine and BAR mags.