Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

RRPG Group dig - British Army Dump - July 2011

Article about: by Steve T No idea what this is. Anyone help ? Attachment 221962 .. Looks like the bottom of on old cycle parafin lamp, the hole in the middle is where the wick would be Hangarman

Default Re: RRPG Group dig - British Army Dump - July 2011

Quote by dangermouse View Post
    I'm not gonna tell you as you would really be pissed off! but, do you remember that big lump of burnt crap you gave me... well after a lot hammering and sifting through shit... it appeared and cleaned up good thanks Steve
    Right that's it !!! Next time we go I'm going to smash apart all lumps of burnt crap before giving them to you. So there

Steve T

PS I might just have to shave off one of your eyebrows whilst asleep over the next few days

?

Steve , have you any details as to which plot you have at WAP, it might be easier to find you

I'm afraid not. It didn't tell me in the welcome pack. However, we are in the living history area, not the traders area.

Steve T

?

Thats good thanks, But i think they are expecting too much, after that group dig we looked more like zombies than the living

what should I look out for ? will the display be in a tent or in the open on tables etc
    Nigel

A 12 foot Gazeebo with Dan lying on the floor under the tables in a state of alcoholic intoxication.

Steve T

thats the bonus of staying for a few days

Hi everyone,

Iv just got off the phone to Steve T & he has told me they are set up in the area next to Gingers bar very close to the modeling area.
    Hope this helps you all find them.

Andy

I've just got back and the description of Dan being in a state of alcoholic intoxication was accurate.

Steve T

PS Although at least he didn't fall over in the mud and throw a whole pint of beer into his face whilst doing so, unlike 381st

Ha ha ha, yeah I did love him telling us that! Was great having Andy's company throughout most of the show and evenings and was great to meet his lovely G/F Sam. John and I both commented on what a great couple you two made, even if he don't know bugger all about safety vanes and thinks that Photoshop was made in 1940 "what a w******"

Great show, very drunk, all three of us suffered the next day... but well worth it.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast