Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Some finds of last summer near ss camp

Article about: Hi again PZB , did you also dig up the Gebirgsjager badges ? I`d like to see some close up`s of those also cheers Al

?

Default Some finds of last summer near ss camp

Hi I am new here, and want to show you some of my old relics I found near an ss camp in upper Austria.

Br Pzb14
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some finds of last summer near ss camp   Some finds of last summer near ss camp  

Some finds of last summer near ss camp   Some finds of last summer near ss camp  

Default Re: Some finds of last summer near ss camp

Wow! Amazing finds

What is the badge top row second from right in the first photo?

Welcome to the forum

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Thx for your comment!

It was from a motor made during war. unfortunately i traded it against a ww2 badge like most of my relics.

For me relic hunting is a hobby, most of the items I trade against non relics for my collection of ww2 combat badges and ss items.

Br Pzb14

Pzb14

You have a very nice and enviable collection

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

woow Amazing, very nice

?

Hi PZB , and welcome to the forum you have some great relics there , and real interesting to see the EK where the rust to the iron core has blown apart the soldered silver rims ,

cheers Al

?

Thx again.

Don't know if it fits here for 100%, but here my SS corner with many finds from myself.
    The highight of my relic hunting history was the Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler Alu emblem for the shoulder board. The ss runes made of Alu are without the rest of cloth for eastern European volunteers. Does somebody knows what the buttons with the runes are? I will post a bigger pic if neccessary. The ss officers buckle is made of zink and marked Rzm SS OLC and the date, overall very nice for a relic and the best i ever had.

Br Pzb14
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some finds of last summer near ss camp   Some finds of last summer near ss camp  

?

Again that`s a wonderful self found collection and as you say the LSSAH emblem is fantastic , a lovely set to ponder over . I bet you didn`t dig up the dagger though !! . Any chance of some close ups of the erkennungsmarken ?

cheers Al

hi my friend
    a warm welcome to the forum
    ps..1 of your skulls wants to visit scotland im sure
    and set of alu runes
    ha ha

?

Quote by ALLERBERGER View Post
    Again that`s a wonderful self found collection and as you say the LSSAH emblem is fantastic , a lovely set to ponder over . I bet you didn`t dig up the dagger though !! . Any chance of some close ups of the erkennungsmarken ?

cheers Al
    Ty Al, hehe you are right SS Dagger comes from privat. But I nearly have found some ss Daggers Will tell you the story in another thread in some time

here some pics of tags I have found recently. The alu tag was some kind of supply reserve battalion, nothing intersting

Br Pzb14
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some finds of last summer near ss camp  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast