Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch Einzelkämpfer

Article about: by Nick VR Hi Stuka f Perhaps, I haven't decided yet if I would go this year. I went three years in a row without buying anything of value. I'll let you know... Greetz Nick VR I do'nt think

Default Sonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch Einzelkämpfer

five minutes separate me to get my very first Panzervernichtungsabzeichen.
    A abzeichen I have always be fond of.
    Cross fingers!!

Default Re: Sonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch Einzelkämpfer

YES!!
    I will post it asap; I am on laptop right know and do know it works yet!!

Default Re: Sonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch Einzelkämpfer

It wasn't that difficult after all. So here it is. It want be much for the most of you but to me it means a lot. I know the condition is not much but even then I love it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch Einzelkämpfer  

Hi Stuka f

It's definitely salty, what are you planning to do with it?

Greetz

Nick VR

Rick
    ?

Sorry guys i need help i used on line translator and was led to belive this is a medal for destroying a tank single handed, am i way off the mark Stuka?? and its certianly salty nick but i guess you know what it is.

Regards
    Rick

hey Nick VR , just add it to my other salty stuff. Study it ,and cherrish it! Things a collector do with is tresors.
    Any chance of meeting you at Ursel next month?

Hi Rick

Quote by Rick View Post
    and was led to belive this is a medal for destroying a tank single handed
    That's correct, the first picture is the award in wear, the second is how it used to look like. There were two versions silver and gold...

Greetz

Nick VR
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch Einzelkämpfer   Sonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch Einzelkämpfer  

Hey Rick, that isz what it is,mate!!
    PS did you recive my PM?

Hi Stuka f

Quote by stuka f View Post
    Any chance of meeting you at Ursel next month?
    Perhaps, I haven't decided yet if I would go this year. I went three years in a row without buying anything of value.

I'll let you know...

Greetz

Nick VR

Rick
    ?

Thanks for that Nick, it all makes sense now, are those awards rare?? i susspect there were not many with 2 awards, very dangerous.
    Stuka yes i got the pm chin up and hope you get out asap.

Rick

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast