Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 180 of 222 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 190 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2215

Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak

Article about: by Sebastien I have not the metal detector I am feeling my ass where to dig Right now I have eyes, hands, feet and my spade is all that I use in my hobby

Quote by Heitz View Post
    Ну до чего же удивительный копатель,работать ,а потом ночью копать,а утром опять работать.Это заслуживает уважения.Я полагаю таких замечательных людей единицы.С нетерпением ждем продолжения репортажей.
    Вы мне льстите ))) Таких "психов" у нас полно копает и подобным уже давно никого не удивишь...

За отзыв спасибо, приятно. Но хочу заметить, что форум англоязычный и лучше будет общаться на родном языке через личку)

С уважением, Андрей

English translations below for the rest of the Forum members,please....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    English translations below for the rest of the Forum members,please....
    I tried to be a translator ... with my level of English = "Pre-Intermediate" is difficult)))

Okey Google

Quote by Heitz View Post
    This guy is amazing digger.
    During the day he works, and then dig night and in the morning back to work.
    It deserves respect.
    I guess people like him are not many here.
    We look forward to the continuation of your reporting.
    Quote by Sebastien View Post

You flatter me.
    Such "nuts" like me here a lot of diggers and similar action is not surprising ...

Thank you for your opinion, I am glad. But I want to note that the English-language forum and it would be better to communicate by our native language through PM

Regards, Andrey

Well no matter the language I tend to agree with Heitz, respect.

you flatter me ) ) ) such " loonies " we fully digs and the like have long been no surprise ...

For a review thank you very nice. But i want to note that the english-language and the best forum to communicate in their native language via pm )

with all respect,
    lol

good old google translator !!

?

What's new in reporting?,we're just in disbelief!!!Where did a wonderful digger?

?

Sebastian,I have heard that near Humraam is the famous "triangle"-there remained nearly untouched terrain,because no car to get there not because on all sides separated by the railway.About this place go sinister rumors,supposedly there are giant mounds of German soldiers.On the field and in the ravine of the hospital hopper is filled with the bones of the soldiers.You had the privilege of digging there?

Quote by Heitz View Post
    Sebastian,I have heard that near Humraam is the famous "triangle"-there remained nearly untouched terrain,because no car to get there not because on all sides separated by the railway.About this place go sinister rumors,supposedly there are giant mounds of German soldiers.On the field and in the ravine of the hospital hopper is filled with the bones of the soldiers.You had the privilege of digging there?
    Humraam??? may be you mean Gumrak?

As I understand we are talking about a place close to the civil cemetery ...

Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak

No, I never dug there. I dug at the ravine near this place. Nothing interesting.

?

Yes Yes,this is the place I meant.Gumrak triangle.In the ravine there are many huge bunkers where German soldiers died from wounds.At the bottom of the ravines there is also an interesting place for digging.You need to visit this place.By the way, You don't know in what place near Gumrak was the headquarters of Paulus,the memoirs say that in the bunker on the slope of the ravine where was the headquarters of the 295th infantry division.The landmark near a hundred meters there was a bunker of the headquarters of the housing 51.But looking at the terrain from the satellite the nearest ravine only far in the direction of the Potters.

?

Damn translator doesn't want to properly give location names.Wanted your take because of the ravine in the direction Gonchara