Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 187 of 222 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 197 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 2215

Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak

Article about: by Sebastien I have not the metal detector I am feeling my ass where to dig Right now I have eyes, hands, feet and my spade is all that I use in my hobby

I have an idea to improve my studies in military archeology.
    I want to do more interesting stories. With video reports. With the show as I clean my finds.
    I think it will be interesting to you.

But I can't afford it now. Probably I will have to change jobs, move to another city, anyway... because now my job is taking up a lot of my time right now. But there is no success... I can barely afford to buy enough food to feed my family... You know it's hard for me to find money and time for hobby.

But I want to development of content!

And that's my hope, that you will support the idea of Donat for my thread.

I need your financial contributions to help make thread Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak a success.

I have paypal account https://www.paypal.me/andrey2km

I'd always glad to hear your other ideas write me PM

Quote by Sebastien View Post
    And that's my hope, that you will support the idea of Donat for my thread.

I need your financial contributions to help make thread Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak a success.

I have paypal account https://www.paypal.me/andrey2km

And now I want to start publishing old video that I recorded during excavation

These finds you have seen in my thread before... but video is new

Subscribe to my Ytube channel - andrey2km

Not available everywhere as it seems.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

What about sales of some of the finds? That would help the project keep going.

Hi guys,
    I want to inform you that despite the cold weather, we dig.
    The 2nd February is a day when the 6th German army was extermination at Stalingrad. Exactly in the day I went with friends to dig into the steppe. We found an interesting German bunker. There was ground froze at 10 inches. The air temperature was 5 degrees Fahrenheit (-15 degrees Celsius). This work was very difficult. But for us it was a good day,really, we dug up a good things: The Spanish Cross in Silver with Swords and 1939 Spange to the Iron Cross 1st Class 1914
    Spanish Cross in the operation had been damaged and as seen in the picture the German soldier was trying to repair it but broke the hairpin and cast the cross.

Video about real story dug up Spanish cross and 1939 Spange EK1

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    What about sales of some of the finds? That would help the project keep going.
    Yes it is possible.
    Sometimes I get PM about buying military stuff. But this is a big risk to send across the border military stuff items: helmets, coins, awards and so forth. We can decide it individually. But over the 6 years I have no experience of sending military items abroad, really

I do not hide. Here in Russia I sell my finds and the finds of my friends. Yes, it helps us to make a new expedition.
    But from several expeditions only one can be successful. Maybe it is not visible in my reports, but in real life it is.

Regards, Andrey

Do they scan everything and confiscate military items?

Once i had bought a relic helmet from a seller in Volgograd with no issues at all.

Also during the 1000+ posts helmet thread the member before me is located in Russia and he shipped me the project helmet again with no issues. Both items didn't have any swastika on them so i don't know if that is the thing.

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    Do they scan everything and confiscate military items?

Once i had bought a relic helmet from a seller in Volgograd with no issues at all.
    Russian customs are difficult to predict ...
    my friend has the experience, his parcel with german helmet was returned. It's a risk.

Maybe I'll have ebay account for some items.

PAGE 7

HELLO to everyone
    Today I was walking near the place of my mother's work , that in the center of Volgograd (Stalingrad). There is an interesting gully. In the gully I found a small bakelite bottle production in 1940, two years ago .
    I again decided to explore this place.
    I do not have a metal detector this feeling inside me .
    The slope of the ravine attracted me. I dug a small hole and I found some coins. They were two pfeninga, franc and russian kopejka
    I dug a big hole and found the remains of a German soldier.
    He was buried under a pile of household garbage, garbage promptly inserted after the war. Body the soldier was not the feet (may be they were frozen or they can be eaten by dogs after the war). The soldier was stripped. He had no dog tags . Pity the soldier without name.
    I think the soldier is a German. This is a man of medium height, not young.
    I exhumed him. Do not worry about the remains of a German soldier, I know people from official group (Union of German Cross), and soon I will give them the remains of a soldier.

This confirmation THAT IS DIE IN STALINGRAD
    on the video I speak russian...