Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 206 of 222 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 216 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2215

Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak

Article about: by Sebastien I have not the metal detector I am feeling my ass where to dig Right now I have eyes, hands, feet and my spade is all that I use in my hobby

?

i wait the details with wonder

Mamayev hill, center of Volgograd and my neighborhood

P.S. city here looks nice ... but it's a delusion

Any ME 109 cockpit parts??? best U

Your city does look beautiful, as nice as any city in America that's beside a large river. I've seen many pictures of what Stalingrad looked like
    after the Great Patriotic War when it was largely rubble. The city has come a long way forward from the war years.
    Tks,
    Bob32268

Quote by bob32268 View Post
    Your city does look beautiful, as nice as any city in America
    yeah

Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak

Yes, I see what you mean. The streets are in terrible condition from the "potholes". We have these also, caused by winter freeze and
    then thawing, opening up holes in the roads.
    Tks,
    Bob32268

MAP
    ?

Those potholes don't look any worse than the ones on the Cross Island Parkway in NYC...LoL!!!!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Those potholes don't look any worse than the ones on the Cross Island Parkway in NYC...LoL!!!!
    LOL

Here in Australia ~ we have a HUGE land mass ( 7.692 million kmĀ²) with a small population ~ < 23.13 million> ~ and most of roads are pretty good~

We bitch and moan but our state governments place-ing a surcharge on our motor vehicle registrations every year ~ "Road service fee" ~

This year in Queensland we pay $56 ! (Remembering that every year we are subject of Cyclone and flooding~ which destroys the roads wholesale ~ )

But as I say our roads in a low population and a huge country are generally good ~ AND constantly being upgraded ~

I realise Russia and USA have huge issues with road maintenance and infrastructure ~ I think we Aussies really do live in the lucky country even down to roads ~ LOL

What makes you think those are potholes and not the result of Sebs enthusiastic digging!

Quote by Sebastien View Post
    No, does not.

The Panzer assault badge (Panzerkampfabzeichen) in bronze. The manufacturer is probably Junker.

sorry for not good photo

Attachment 1063549
    It's not a Juncker. It's either a S&L PAB or by an unknown maker called the "Juncker Set Up" PAB. The rear set up was not exclusive to Juncker. A better straight on close up of the cleaned obverse will reveal all.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.