MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 24 of 222 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak

Article about: by Sebastien I have not the metal detector I am feeling my ass where to dig Right now I have eyes, hands, feet and my spade is all that I use in my hobby

Default Re: Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak

Hey Sebastien,

Thanks for all your effort to show us all your nice findings. You are like a kid in a candystore over there. Also lots of respect for your respect for the deceased soldiers and of course your amazing finding skill without the help of a detector! Please keep up the good work and we will all follow your thread for as long as you will dig!!

Quote by mikel wallaart View Post
    Hey Sebastien,

Thanks for all your effort to show us all your nice findings. You are like a kid in a candystore over there. Also lots of respect for your respect for the deceased soldiers and of course your amazing finding skill without the help of a detector! Please keep up the good work and we will all follow your thread for as long as you will dig!!
    Thanks!!!

Continue ...
    In the following days I wanted to dig a German bunker on the slope of the ravine. This event was not successful.
    I dug it for two days.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak   Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  

Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak   Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  

Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak   Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  

Quote by Sebastien View Post
    Continue ...
    In the following days I wanted to dig a German bunker on the slope of the ravine. This event was not successful.
    I dug it for two days.
    sounds like hard work, do you still try to enter the bunker, or is there no way to come by

I dug out the bolt from the Mosin rifle, in very bad condition. Communication wires. Traps for mice. And other debris.
    Nothing interesting!!!
    You can see the remains of the brick shelf and wooden cladding bunker.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak   Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  

Might not be fancy, but Sebastien, you get in touch with the everyday human factor. As they say...'beauty is in the eyes of the beholder'. Ron

Continue ...
    My next few digs were very rich in metal objects ...
    This is the second-raw materials and for that I can get the money and recoup the cost of admission to the place of excavation

Hi Sebastien. I have just read through your thread and would like to say thank you for all the work you do.
    My best wishes to you and your friends.

?

what an amazing thread, thanks for sharing it with us, as said before you are VERY lucky to have so much around you ! what do you do with the Badges, Casings etc??

Thumbs up Re: Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak

Quote by ammoboot View Post
    Hi Sebastien. I have just read through your thread and would like to say thank you for all the work you do.
    My best wishes to you and your friends.
    Quote by Gouldy View Post
    what an amazing thread, thanks for sharing it with us, as said before you are VERY lucky to have so much around you ! what do you do with the Badges, Casings etc??
    Guys thanks for your kind words!
    I understand, you think it is an amazing thread and so you think that I'm lucky guy ...
    Yes, I'm lucky because I living here in Stalingrad. You remember that here decided the fate of the Second World War, this great historical place!
    But I very much UNLUCKY with the country where I living, believe me!
    Some people think that Russia is a rich country with poor people - it's TRUE!!!

Page 24 of 222 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 74 124 ... LastLast