Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 48 of 214 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast

Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak

Article about: by Sebastien I have not the metal detector I am feeling my ass where to dig Right now I have eyes, hands, feet and my spade is all that I use in my hobby

Default Re: Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak

An account of Flying missions over England ,plus some sort of souvenir from Egypt.

Paul[/QUOTE]

Actually these are remnants of cigarette packages - Eckstein, Juno and some unknown brand with name ─giptische (Egypt).

Quote by Frundsberg View Post
    An account of Flying missions over England ,plus some sort of souvenir from Egypt.

Paul
    Actually these are remnants of cigarette packages - Eckstein, Juno and some unknown brand with name ─giptische (Egypt).
    You right, this is a pack of cigarettes.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  

Oops, a little dangerous findings .
    I dug up the hand grenades RGD-33 in good condition ... and I buried it back.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak   Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  

Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak   Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  

Wow, I'd be filling my pants just digging those things up, let alone handling them!

yes.scary things.and if they explode???

Quote by herrzark View Post
    yes.scary things.and if they explode???
    Well........?

Sebastien, Who do 'you' inform about the whereabouts of these explosives after you cover em back up? Ron

If they explode I doubt very much Sebestien will post pictures of them. Indeed, I doubt he'd even post again !

Nice finds Sebestien and those nades are in a remarkable condition considering how long they've been buried.

Steve T

Quote by packin9 View Post
    Sebastien, Who do 'you' inform about the whereabouts of these explosives after you cover em back up? Ron
    No Ron, I didn't inform anybody about the whereabouts, because it is a very interesting place. I buried these things quite deeply.

Today I dug on the field where the bunker that I dug 1 st January http://warrelics.eu/forum/military_p...k-sdc10014.jpg
    Today I found a new bunker, there lived artillerymen.

At this point field, soil with sand. Wet sand often collapses. A few times my legs were buried . So, finds little.
    I'll be back to dig this bunker.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak   Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  

Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak   Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak