Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 66 of 214 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast

Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak

Article about: by Sebastien I have not the metal detector I am feeling my ass where to dig Right now I have eyes, hands, feet and my spade is all that I use in my hobby

Default Re: Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak

That's different finds from my friend with metal detector E-Trak
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak   Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  

Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak   Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  

Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak   Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  

German dog tags, excellent condition. Absolutely like new ...

92 Infantry Regiment, 60. Infanterie-Division (mot). My friend found near Gorodische.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak   Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  

He he he minelab the best i have also gooddddddd

?

Very interesting tags and both directly to a combat unit !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Very nice finds as always!

At the beginning of August.
    My friend and I went to the Don River. There were positions of the Civil War (1917-1920). Next to the railroad, we found a field where in 1919 the "White" Cossacks fought against the Bolsheviks.

We found a lot of shells. Shells were made from 1915 to 1919. Some of the shells in very good condition, like new.

Hallmarks on shells are very different, a lot of shells made in England or the U.S.

We also found a rifle bayonet for the Mosin-Nagant, sample 1891. And I found the button of the tunic, which lost a Cossack.

?

Nice to see you back with new good finds as always.

thanks for sharing!

Here we dug near the village Gumrak.
    I found lots peace of metal...