Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 75 of 222 FirstFirst ... 25 65 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 85 125 175 ... LastLast

Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak

Article about: by Sebastien I have not the metal detector I am feeling my ass where to dig Right now I have eyes, hands, feet and my spade is all that I use in my hobby

Default Re: Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak

On NOVEMBER, 19TH. I and my friend dug in a ravine near settlement Gorodisсhe.

Buttons it is unique finds
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak   Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  

Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak   Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  

Quote by HUNTINGRELIC View Post
    BrinG history to surface keep going nice relic
    Thanks! Not a problem!
    This campaign was on November, 24th, we again walked near to a city.

We found a bolt from the rifle Mosin-Nagant. Sheath for the Soviet saber model 1927/42
    Also I found a nameplate from a large pot.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak   Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  

Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak   Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak  

Last edited by Paul D; 02-22-2019 at 09:22 PM.

Great finds, really interesting. It must really bring the history alive when you find these items yourself.

?

Thank you, Sebastien, for taking the time to post up your very interesting and historic finds. Very few of us history fans have the opportunity that you have to go out and go searching for relics. That is something I have dreamed of doing for years. With my metal detector, I have only been able to find bottle caps, nails and cans All the best to you. May you have many more safe and successful years hunting for relics and giving the lost dead their final respects.

Marc Mrakich

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Great finds, really interesting. It must really bring the history alive when you find these items yourself.

Thanks!!!
    continue...
    In December, I found a new job where working now.
    and show to you
    New campaign with friends in the outskirts of the city...

Schneider's button for Shoulder Boards

Last edited by Paul D; 02-22-2019 at 09:21 PM.

How fortunate to get to work in the same area you like to look for relics!

My friend showed me an interesting place, very close to the city.
    This is the place where there was headquarters of the famous 71 Infantry Division
    "Hartmann-Stadt"

There were a lot of diggers and they dug up a lot items over there, but I found some interesting bunkers.

When I dug a little fox was walking next to me

Also I found a wire rope for a car

?

Quote by Sebastien View Post
    Finds of my friends at autumn.
    The friend has found a box in a shed
    A researchable helmet , some more great finds , those Balkas are just full of dug outs and bunkers !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

In late December, I've been there several times

In one of the bunkers, I dug up a large cast iron pot (KESSEL)

On the slope of the ravine, I found about 100 German coins

The little fox came back

Season 2012 was opened on 1st January on the "Hartmann Stadt"

I found a large jack for car, also I dug up different military debris, part of the flare gun "Walter", a steel buckle

Last edited by Paul D; 02-22-2019 at 09:23 PM.

Page 75 of 222 FirstFirst ... 25 65 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 85 125 175 ... LastLast