Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Is These One Empty Or Not?

Article about: Theres only one safe outcome with these relics, and thats a 4oz stick of PE4. Its just not worth it.

Default Re: Is These One Empty Or Not?

........and the other name for picric acid that you're probably more familiar with is cyanide. It smells of almonds. You smell almonds, you got a SERIOUS problem.

Judaz,as the Guys have given sound reasons not to trust these items,it would be great to hear back from you on your actions.Best of luck

He send me an e-mail yestreday evening so I supose he didn't blow himself up just yet.
    I've send an e-mail to him informing him about these 2 and the mesures he should take.
    I know this guy from an auction site here in Belgium where he was asking questions about his relics.
    I told him due to his lack of knowledge he should sign-up on this forum, because here we have a vast aray of experts, knowledge and the members are helpfull.
    He showed me them a day before he showed them here on the forum, as he did with his other relics.
    I'm sorry guys that I didn't tik off on these 2 when he showed me the pictures, with all empty shells, so I suposed these 2 were empty too as the rest of them.

Just for that I'm going to supply Dan with a 500ml enema and a large bucket with instructions on how to administer it, for when he sees you in Normandy.

That'll sort you out.

?

If you even thought they might be live WHY on earth bring them I'n to your house !

Hope there all safe ! I'd stick them I'n te bottom of the garden until you know ...

Kind regards
    Alex

Exclamation Re: Is These One Empty Or Not?

Hey guys,
    I just got an e-mail from Judaz.
    I got thru to him. He got a big scare when he read my e-mail.
    He contacted the seller and even that guy didn't know if they were live or not
    I would love to have a chat with that seller
    I stressed that he should leave shells alone in the future and not buy any if he's not sure if they are inert or not.
    He told me he will have the shells disposed of in a proper fashion.
    He's very embaressed by the situation, but learned a hard lesson, I'm happy that he's still living to tell the tale.
    Regards,
    Steven

?

i bought a big lot of relics and it was in there so i dint know that there was anything full.
    i did saw it, i only matter al the emty ones.

its not in my house anymore

thanks to you all for the good information. appreciate it

Quote by Steve T View Post
    Just for that I'm going to supply Dan with a 500ml enema and a large bucket with instructions on how to administer it, for when he sees you in Normandy.

That'll sort you out.

That sounds fun, I still got my cuffs and KY on standby if you change your mind

I remember when I was a kid of hearing stories of US Civil War shells that were painted and kicked around for decades but were examined and found to be still fully live and dangerous. If a person is going to collect shells-either unfired or relic, they still have to Always make sure that they are Empty and inert totally. As had been said earlier, even the Detonators can be dangerous if left in them. Frankly, the photo of these 3 shells makes a persons skin crawl to look at them!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Quote by Steve T View Post
    ........and the other name for picric acid that you're probably more familiar with is cyanide. It smells of almonds. You smell almonds, you got a SERIOUS problem.
    In my case the smell of almonds would immediatly be followed by the smell of crap.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast