Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Is These One Empty Or Not?

Article about: Theres only one safe outcome with these relics, and thats a 4oz stick of PE4. Its just not worth it.

Default Re: Is These One Empty Or Not?

Theres only one safe outcome with these relics, and thats a 4oz stick of PE4. Its just not worth it.

I ordered a mint AZX-23 fuse for one of my 8.8cm projectiles and it came from France by mail. It really was mint. I sent a picture of it to a good friend DJ Harms.. a real expert on the German stuff. His reply was... great fuse... you know it's still live don't you? Well I'm stuck with that piece. Can't believe it got through customs. It's low erder black powder and was nerver spun up so now worries unless there is a fire... But it pays to know that your dealers knows or care about your safety.

?

Yes, I will say noone can give 100% that all that stuff is properly deactivated. Every year even in a small country like Estonia, echo of the war killing real young guys. Past explosion was almost a month ago. It is not a first time I hear peoples got live or half deactivated orfinance.
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123