Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Totally of topic. Unsere Vater- Unsere Muter is available on Netflix! It's Awsome.

Article about: Just happened on a film on NetFlix 2 nights ago titled "Generation War" The title graphic looked familure, and it was. The title in German is Unsere Vater - Unsere Muter. It is sub

Thumbs up Totally of topic. Unsere Vater- Unsere Muter is available on Netflix! It's Awsome.

Just happened on a film on NetFlix 2 nights ago titled "Generation War" The title graphic looked familure, and it was. The title in German is Unsere Vater - Unsere Muter.

It is subtitled in English... and it is awesome. It takes no prisoners. It re-writes no history. It tells it like it was on the Russian front, The battle of Kursk... The home front. A wonderful, superbly acted film.

No wonder it raised such controversy in Germany when it was released last year.

I highly recommend you catch it.

I think there were a lot of threads about the series when it was first shown in Germany and all praised it from what I remember, though I missed it when it was on in the UK.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

It's on Youtube as well...
    Glenn