Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Traces of war in the Kola Peninsula.

Article about: Hello. I want to share impressions of their findings and hiking on the Kola Peninsula. It was my first campaign. We had no experience, no maps. It was only a dream.

Vladimir

You are welcome and I thank the Australian "Aussie" collectors for their feedback ~ as I say I am the 'archeologist' and field digger like you ~

In fact I have just returned from a Hunt today and had a "Ripper" ~ "Cracker" day on two sites ~

I will post my report tonight or tomorrow ~

Thanks again for your photos and details ~

Stuart SS
    Last edited by AT P Sweep; 12-05-2015 at 09:26 AM.

?

Lucky guy searching on the Northern Front. Am dreaming of searching up there Nice pics, keep em coming
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Military-archeology-Legenda-Latvia/224779244335847

http://www.hobbyhistorica.com/

Thank you. Luck finding it. There is a saying: "He who seeks will always find.!
    LOL
    Vladimir

I have at the very top of my hunt list is a single Military unit badge similar to those you have found ~ * Not including the Aust Rising Sun as I now have 52 after yesterday's MD Hunt ! )

It is the regimental badges I want to find most ~ and I am still searching ~

I thought I had found one yesterday and I even thanked you for sending good luck ~

But it turned out to be a very unusual belt buckle along with a Bakelite weapon Oiler tube !

Next time eh ?

Hello.I continue to share photos. I apologize in advance, but I do not understand very well English.
    Some bunkers are in good condition. Though now in a fight.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Traces of war in the Kola Peninsula.   Traces of war in the Kola Peninsula.  

Traces of war in the Kola Peninsula.   Traces of war in the Kola Peninsula.  

Traces of war in the Kola Peninsula.   Traces of war in the Kola Peninsula.  

Vladimir

Your English is fine ~ we can fill in the errors well enough ! LOL

Thank you for posting the great photos ~

I can learn much from you and from Inka ~ great quality photos ~

Have you found any more relics ?

Looks like you found the top off a Russian maxin ammo box

Quote by kradman View Post
    Looks like you found the top off a Russian maxin ammo box
    Exactly, it is the cover of Maxim machine gun box.

Quote by AT P Sweep View Post
    Vladimir

Your English is fine ~ we can fill in the errors well enough ! LOL

Thank you for posting the great photos ~

I can learn much from you and from Inka ~ great quality photos ~

Have you found any more relics ?
    Of course, the findings were. But all at once will not show.

The first time the finds. It is not expected around the tundra and there are no trenches, no dugouts.

Traces of war in the Kola Peninsula.Traces of war in the Kola Peninsula.Traces of war in the Kola Peninsula.Traces of war in the Kola Peninsula.Traces of war in the Kola Peninsula.Traces of war in the Kola Peninsula.Traces of war in the Kola Peninsula.Traces of war in the Kola Peninsula.Traces of war in the Kola Peninsula.Traces of war in the Kola Peninsula.Traces of war in the Kola Peninsula.Traces of war in the Kola Peninsula.

Great stuff Vladimir. I am an aviation follower. I was wondering if you have been to any of the sites of luftwaffe and VVS crashes. I believe many of them have been recovered by now though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast