Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Traces of war in the Kola Peninsula.

Article about: Hello. I want to share impressions of their findings and hiking on the Kola Peninsula. It was my first campaign. We had no experience, no maps. It was only a dream.

Default Traces of war in the Kola Peninsula.

Hello. I want to share impressions of their findings and hiking on the Kola Peninsula.
    It was my first campaign. We had no experience, no maps. It was only a dream.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Traces of war in the Kola Peninsula.   Traces of war in the Kola Peninsula.  

Traces of war in the Kola Peninsula.   Traces of war in the Kola Peninsula.  

Great thread.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

.Vladimir

Great photos ~ thanks for sharing ~ Please keep us posted as to what you find ~

Do you know the German Unit that was posted there and in Greece ~ I think this si where the German picked up the medal/ badges .

AT P Sweep

Thank you for your feedback. I think I can keep the audience from its theme. Your page is very interesting to me too. My dream is to go on the other side of the world, in the Solomon Islands.

Cool pics, I can still hear the gunfire...

Quote by AT P Sweep View Post
    .Vladimir

Great photos ~ thanks for sharing ~ Please keep us posted as to what you find ~

Do you know the German Unit that was posted there and in Greece ~ I think this si where the German picked up the medal/ badges .
    Unfortunately, I do not know all the military units who participated there. But there were 6 Mountain Division of the Wehrmacht.

My friends and I did not lose hope.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Traces of war in the Kola Peninsula.   Traces of war in the Kola Peninsula.  

The place that you have found looks undisturbed good luck in you're hunt and be safe!

Thank you. Luck finding it. There is a saying: "He who seeks will always find.!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast